thread for people who dislike Facebook

ben8884

Guest Jetsun Milarepa
On 8/23/2018 at 7:30 PM, chandrakirti said:

Facebook is causing loads of problems at my workplace. Evidently some are messaging each other and bitching after working hours. Also there's a thing called business Lync and the whole working day seems to be taken up with nasty messages going round about various members of the work force! I dread to think what's being messaged about me, as I made it clear I won't be using it.

....actually, I don't give a ....what's being written about me on this thing because anyone using it like that aren't worthy enough to lick boots. I'm sooooo with @(NotSo)DirtyDiana...it's just a platform for inadequate bullies to gather. Sorry all that stuff happened to you. 'society' (eurgh)

I use Facebook to follow animal rescue centres and wildlife groups.  I also keep in contact with a few cousins and friends who have moved away.  I spend very little time there, and had often wondered how it was a force for harm but can see from the above posts now.  So personally I like Facebook for all the posts from birdwatching groups with beautiful photos they take and share.

Oh, and I have a page for my business too.

overturn overturn overturn

Seven years we spent, entering willingly into an emotional exhausting game to discover who are those fake real looking people who never age there, and how. We got them! Zuckemberg personally, with his army of trolls, is behind all!

We discovered fb is a platform for fb team to have fun incognito, like reality war game with people.

They are having software for making non-existent people, profi made fakes, even videos of them (kinect system, voice modulators, and very expanded knowledge about 3D animation used on collected uploaded pictures all over the site ).

They are collecting info about everyone, and use it to influence on people psychologically and emotionally. And mislead them.

Seven years we spent to catch them and discover their real identities!

Those fake real looking non-existent people are incognito masks for whole fb team. They  made false images and false gods described in Bible, in our time it is  on the new levels of developed technology.

They are able to create virtual humanoid, having enough knowledge for it.

We paid with our sweat and blood to catch them, and understand what is happening there. We are not sorry for paying terrible prices! After discovering their identities, they tried to kill us. It failed. Now we are very cautious...There will be no second time.

No one knows what this spy is truly doing, hiding under the mask of a good doer. He is the devil.

They are group of fascists! We are waiting for a day to finish with them finally, and smug Zuckemberg will lose everything.

The truth will come into the light, and you will see we are speaking the truth! 

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
9 hours ago, HayaH said:

Seven years we spent, entering willingly into an emotional exhausting game to discover who are those fake real looking people who never age there, and how. We got them! Zuckemberg personally, with his army of trolls, is behind all!

We discovered fb is a platform for fb team to have fun incognito, like reality war game with people.

They are having software for making non-existent people, profi made fakes, even videos of them (kinect system, voice modulators, and very expanded knowledge about 3D animation used on collected uploaded pictures all over the site ).

They are collecting info about everyone, and use it to influence on people psychologically and emotionally. And mislead them.

Seven years we spent to catch them and discover their real identities!

Those fake real looking non-existent people are incognito masks for whole fb team. They  made false images and false gods described in Bible, in our time it is  on the new levels of developed technology.

They are able to create virtual humanoid, having enough knowledge for it.

We paid with our sweat and blood to catch them, and understand what is happening there. We are not sorry for paying terrible prices! After discovering their identities, they tried to kill us. It failed. Now we are very cautious...There will be no second time.

No one knows what this spy is truly doing, hiding under the mask of a good doer. He is the devil.

They are group of fascists! We are waiting for a day to finish with them finally, and smug Zuckemberg will lose everything.

The truth will come into the light, and you will see we are speaking the truth! 

Wow! Did you do research? I had no idea of this. It makes me want to look into it more!

1 hour ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

Wow! Dis you do research? I had no idea of this. It makes me want to look into it more!

Our personal investigation which almost costed us a life. We are sort of private detectives, and we worked for us in this case.

There are few tactics they use, acting always in formations (like "good cop-bad cop", etc).

Sometimes we experimented and observed development of situation. For example, we opened one profile and put the pic of the anime lesbians girls kissing. Then we watched what is happening.

In few hours we already had over 1000 requests for friendship (there were over 80 requests sent pro one minute!)

We realized they must be bots, and their not profi made trolls, and their pictures were scary and dark, and most of them males. We accepted a lot requests, and observed further what is happening. We observed their posts in news feed, presented to us. 

Posts were emo, suicidal, bloody, etc... Pure horror!

In that way they influence on psyche, especially on young people. Our inbox was full of sex calls, nude pictures, etc. 

And ''chief of the site'' is behind it.

When we discovered their identities and told them that we know who they are, they stopped everything, every kind of torture they used on us. We exposed willingly us to these tortures, having just  one goal: to find out who is behind it no matter of price! We laid our soul into it.

We succeeded, but war is not yet over. They are infiltrated everywhere, trolling people around. And not just trolling, they are spies. They are gathering information about everyone online, tracking, knowing preferences...Then they act, especially on vulnerable groups of people (like transgender- what do you think, why they have rule about real names???)

This is just one and simplest example, from our knowledge about them. There are higher levels of their actions and masking, but it's too complex to explain in short.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
34 minutes ago, HayaH said:

Our personal investigation which almost costed us a life. We are sort of private detectives, and we worked for us in this case.

There are few tactics they use, acting always in formations (like "good cop-bad cop", etc).

Sometimes we experimented and observed development of situation. For example, we opened one profile and put the pic of the anime lesbians girls kissing. Then we watched what is happening.

In few hours we already had over 1000 requests for friendship (there were over 80 requests sent pro one minute!)

We realized they must be bots, and their not profi made trolls, and their pictures were scary and dark, and most of them males. We accepted a lot requests, and observed further what is happening. We observed their posts in news feed, presented to us. 

Posts were emo, suicidal, bloody, etc... Pure horror!

In that way they influence on psyche, especially on young people. Our inbox was full of sex calls, nude pictures, etc. 

And ''chief of the site'' is behind it.

When we discovered their identities and told them that we know who they are, they stopped everything, every kind of torture they used on us. We exposed willingly us to these tortures, having just  one goal: to find out who is behind it no matter of price! We laid our soul into it.

We succeeded, but war is not yet over. They are infiltrated everywhere, trolling people around. And not just trolling, they are spies. They are gathering information about everyone online, tracking, knowing preferences...Then they act, especially on vulnerable groups of people (like transgender- what do you think, why they have rule about real names???)

This is just one and simplest example, from our knowledge about them. There are higher levels of their actions and masking, but it's too complex to explain in short.

I'll bet the same is happening with SnapChat, Instagram, the like. It's all part of the Room of Games.

5 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

I'll bet the same is happening with SnapChat, Instagram, the like. It's all part of the Room of Games.

Room of Games, exactly! You connected it very well with our private talk...

Those people are experts for computers, having enough knowledge to create virtual humanoid, which behave like alive.

On that way they are deceiving many. They are pro. Fb is pro fraud. Serving as control tower.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
4 minutes ago, HayaH said:

Room of Games, exactly! You connected it very well with our private talk...

Speaking of which, we need to return to our old conversation so I can explain to you what "Tree of Love" means to me and you guys can answer a few of my questions that I posed.

14 minutes ago, ben8884 said:

Another data hack

So, it happened today? Interesting... Thank you for updating here, we don't watch news

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
36 minutes ago, ben8884 said:

I just read it!!!! It's funny about how they tell others not to change their passwords. To me, that sounds like they're trying to make it easier to hack people by "reassuring" them that passwords won't get into the hands of hackers, when, in fact, hackers probably are receiving passwords in secret!!!!

All this leads me to wonder, then, if all the other "icons", like Steve Jobs, are frauds, too!

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2012/02/22/the-book-of-steve-jobs-apple/

I haven't read it all, but I've read enough to know of this man's fraudulent nature. Classic Room of Games at work, here, folks! YOY CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!!

43 minutes ago, Chloe88 said:

I have no sympathy for the "victims".

Yeah, because y'know, fuck people who choose to engage with anything too commonplace and part of mainstream social interaction these days, right? Silly buggers practically deserve to be hacked.

Let me guess, you use the word 'sheeple', too?

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

Silly buggers practically deserve to be hacked.

We figured out, mentioned ''victims'', it is about fb, not people?

Huh?

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

Huh?

we will try to explain:

14 minutes ago, CBC said:
  33 minutes ago, Chloe88 said:

I have no sympathy for the "victims"

We speak about this sentence. We did not get is it about fb as site, or people? We thought it's about site and our personal enemy, head of the attacked site, and his team...

On 8/7/2018 at 12:14 AM, Cimmerian said:

So it had been a little while since I've run into someone that acted like they wanted my contact info, but the other day someone I spoke to did and of course the first thing out of their mouth after verifying my name was, "Okay, I'll add you on Facebook."

It's both awkward and funny to inform them that I do not have one, but they're welcome to call/text or email me. I'd almost forgotten how people flounder without the option of facebook.

Fortunately for me, I'm retired and don't have to deal with the social media/work requirements anymore.  I don't have a Facebook account, which confuses people who know that my education and work experience is in computers and networks.  If they are willing to listen, I will tell them that my knowledge is one of the big reasons that I stay far away from Facebook.  Most people don't want to hear any reasons, for much the same reason that alcoholics don't want to hear that I can smell alcohol on their breath even though they have stated that they haven't had a drink in a week.  So I usually just give them a sunny smile and say: "Oh, I  don't Facebook!" and move the conversation along to something else.

And people who don't know me are even more confused when they offer to "help me set up a Facebook account" and I explain that I don't need help since I used to teach classes on how to use the internet.   :D   I figure that any group that will only contact members via Facebook is probably a group I don't want to be in any way.  

8 hours ago, Rockblossom said:

I don't have a Facebook account, which confuses people who know that my education and work experience is in computers and networks.  If they are willing to listen, I will tell them that my knowledge is one of the big reasons that I stay far away from Facebook. 

You say you have knowledge to know why to stay away. What we know is that they are able to create virtual humanoid. That platform is war game for facebook team, playing incognito, hidden behind these pro made fake but real looking non-existing people, directly influencing on reality of someone (personal experience from investigation). Seven years we investigate to discover who are those "never aging'' people and their real identities.

We already posted few testimonies, above, in this thread. After telling their real names, they stopped every approach to us. Confirming. And not so long after it, we were killed, but survived it under unbelievable circumstances!

And the platform is ''control tower'' for monitoring everyone, like Land of Fools, from Pinocchio, where nothing is for free but it looks like it. 

Setting of the site is sexual (thumbnail=''have sex'', like (thumb up)= ancient phallic symbol, so everyone can use imagination what posting there actually means. 

And we know more about them what is almost inexplicable to sound real...

Other think is their rule for names which opposes their claim ''express yourself''. Name rule is directly threatening to every sensitive group with ID problems ( like trans people, and many others). Internet is full with info about it.

We are sure there are many people who were their victims in various ways, but they are not aware who set up to them.

As expert for computers, what do you think about this setting above? And please share something more what you know, if you wish...

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
16 minutes ago, HayaH said:

And not so long after it, we were killed, but survived it under unbelievable circumstances!

Wait, did someone actually come to your location and try to kill you?!!! How did it happen? I'm curious.....

3 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

Wait, did someone actually come to your location and try to kill you?!!! How did it happen? I'm curious

Let's say that we are still in one body, even we are two what is enough to be consider as true testimony. But we don't have two different physical bodies, to be considered. Now we look from aside just like some crazy, and we don't care.

Let's say, it's not yet allowed to us to talk about it, and set up the valid testimony. We restrain to talk about all what we know, and about all what happened. Some things we will keep for us, waiting for the right time to speak. 

For now we don't have enough authority to speak about such a serious thing as murder.

11 hours ago, HayaH said:

we will try to explain:

We speak about this sentence. We did not get is it about fb as site, or people? We thought it's about site and our personal enemy, head of the attacked site, and his team...

I have quite literally no clue what you're on about.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@HayaH No worries, tell whenever you're ready.

22 minutes ago, CBC said:

I have quite literally no clue what you're on about.

It was all about quote from above "I have no sympathy for the "victims", who was the victim, people, or facebook as attacked site?

Let's forget, it's not important. We think we have a language barrier now, with you, and it will be very complicated to resolve easy. And really, it's misunderstanding but without serious consequences

13 hours ago, HayaH said:

As expert for computers, what do you think about this setting above? And please share something more what you know, if you wish...

I had some knowledge and experience, but would never have called myself an "expert" even when I was still working, and I've been retired for a while.  

But here are some problems I kept seeing:

People are lured into using "free" platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. because they are easy to use and don't "cost anything" to use.  What's not to like?  But when I ask people how the servers, networks, software, maintenance, salaries and overhead is paid for, they will say: "Ads!"  Sure, you have to put up with annoying ads, but the revenue from ads  is what keeps the service available and free."   While this is partly true, the bulk of the revenue for most of these sites comes from "data mining" user input for information that can be packaged and sold. 

And then, I usually got some variant of:  "Well, best of luck with that!  I know not to post personal information like my address or date of birth, so they are not going to get much useful stuff from me!"   And then I point out that this same user, in one exchange, said that his family was throwing him a birthday party on Saturday, even though his birthday wasn't until the following Monday.  And a couple of months prior to that, he commented that he didn't have any personal experience of a specific event, because it had happened the year before he was born.   A  data mining program would easily come up with his DOB.  Address?  No, but a handful of posted pictures were taken in his front yard and in a nearby park.  Those together on an overhead imagery database will pop out an address.  Etc.   People also give away their employment status, salary brackets, political leanings, religious affiliations, race, marital status, number of children, vacation plans, and a ton of other personal information without ever realizing they are doing it. 

Ever notice that when you go to a new site and want to set up an account, there will often be an option to "Sign in with Facebook" (or Google, or Amazon) rather than having to type in all of your info and select a password?  Very convenient.  Especially convenient for the data mining software, which now has access to your Facebook (or Google) account, plus all of the other sites you linked to it by signing in with a single account for your   their convenience.  Lots of places also ask for a DOB.  They "justify" it by saying that they need to verify that users meet an age requirement - but that really only requires a year, not an exact day.   So I have my "internet birthday" (that is reasonably close to, but does not share a day, month or year with the real one) for just such requests.  I'm always amused when I get some "Happy Birthday" messages on my Internet Birthday.

I'm not trying to tell people to not use the internet, or not use social networking sites.   I do wish people were more aware that nothing on the internet is really free, and that they should consider the risks versus the convenience.  I buy things on the 'net, and I do use social sites like this one.  I do carefully consider what personal info I am posting, and I never link sites.  I have a distinct sign-in and password for every site, which I do not use for more than one place.   It's a royal pain-in-the-whatever to do things that way rather than just linking everything to a Facebook account, but that's the trade-off.  

I think Facebook is old, I haven't actively been on Facebook talking to people in like....four years? I only keep my profile for two reasons: family members I don't have phone numbers for and cloud save data for my games/apps. 

I can admit that I've gotten into some arguments on Facebook that were petty, nothing major or too nasty. But I think Twitter and Instagram are mainstream now- which have their own issues of toxicity.

15 hours ago, HayaH said:

And the platform is ''control tower'' for monitoring everyone, like Land of Fools, from Pinocchio, where nothing is for free but it looks like it. 

Setting of the site is sexual (thumbnail=''have sex'', like (thumb up)= ancient phallic symbol, so everyone can use imagination what posting there actually means. 

And we know more about them what is almost inexplicable to sound real...

Other think is their rule for names which opposes their claim ''express yourself''. Name rule is directly threatening to every sensitive group with ID problems ( like trans people, and many others). Internet is full with info about it.

I think in a similar way!

5 hours ago, chandrakirti said:

Sounds terrible but I can't help smiling every time I hear of these hacks!

Ha ha! I can't stop laughing when I hear of hacking!

• 2 months later...

Archived