thread for people who dislike Facebook

ben8884

overturn overturn overturn

Spy will be arrested soon.  No money and wealth can help.

It will be like the ice on the sunny summer day.

I've been getting friend requests on Facebook from people who are probably trying to sell me a bill of goods, and people who aren't really making any sort of impact in life. If I'm going to connect to people on Facebook, I'd rather they be real influencers.

Trouble with Facebook is, the power and control is now into the hands of one dangerous psychopath, control freak, sociopath, who is finding more and more ways to enter in everyone's privacy, spying and controlling everyone's thoughts, then, it expands on connections, on health,  personal preferences, etc.

He is enslaving the world slowly, allowing everything. Then, incognito, the team is destroying every potential danger to their empire and idea of the world.

We are speaking about it for a years. (and from personally knowing Mark ZuckeMberg, communicating with him by years)

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

@HayaH, the whole human world is run by that type of thinking. the rest of us, being empaths, just give them the benefit of the doubt , then they get their feet under the door....look at the big businesses, politics....while the average person is arguing over the smaller pettier issues, the bigger picture largely goes unnoticed.

2 hours ago, chandrakirti said:

@HayaH, the whole human world is run by that type of thinking. the rest of us, being empaths, just give them the benefit of the doubt , then they get their feet under the door....look at the big businesses, politics....while the average person is arguing over the smaller pettier issues, the bigger picture largely goes unnoticed.

It reminds us like the whole world is actually divided on  homeoterm  and poiquiloterm organisms. 

And those "cold-blooded" species rule for now...

It looks like principle of "sucking energy". When someone becomes exhausted, there's no strength to fight against them, and they obviously know how to manage it. For now it works, but everything changes...

Archived