New Moderator Needed: The Gray area and Older Asexuals: Nominations

Kelly

Join the team!

If you think you would be interested in being the The Gray Area, Sex and Related Discussions (&  The Sex Talk), and Older Asexuals Moderator, throw cookies, cakes, your hat, turnip, or whatever you have into the ring. Just be sure to make it clear that you wish to run.

Eligibility requirements include being a member for at least 6 months, and having at least 100 posts that are not in the Just for Fun or Welcome Lounge forums. You also cannot run with an active, current, warning.

Also, see the following for election rules:

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/90514-rules-and-procedure-for-elections/

Voting will be by a vote of confidence.

This is the timeline for this election:

Thursday, 7 June to Thursday, 14 June: Nominations.

Thursday, 14 June to Sunday, 17 June: Dedicated Q&A period.

Sunday, 17 June to Sunday, 24 June: Voting.

This was my old forum and I have to say I really did enjoy modding it. It's not super busy like some of the others and the conversations are often enjoyable and thought-provoking.

If you are repulsed, you won't enjoy this particular forum. But if you enjoy interesting conversation, unpacking the intricacies of sexualities, and supporting newer member questioning themselves, you are going to have a blast!

Give it a go, we'd love to have you join the team!

Honestly, this is probably the best mix of forums to mod if you like laid back environments and mature discussion. I encourage interested and eligible members to run. :)

Seems like an odd mix, at least for me. I am active in certain Older threads, but read very little of the other forum since I have practically no interest in the topics. 😶

I may be old, but I'm not gray. :P 

scarletlatitude

I was the mod of TGA before Puck and I agree, it's a pretty laid back forum. :) 

Also you will have a fantabulous training team to help you! 

6 hours ago, daveb said:

Seems like an odd mix, at least for me. I am active in certain Older threads, but read very little of the other forum since I have practically no interest in the topics. 😶

I may be old, but I'm not gray. :P 

You don't necessarily need to be interested in participating in the discussions. If you're okay with reading through threads and reported posts in TGA/The Sex Talk, then I recommend running! And I've never modded, so I'm not as biased as Puck and scarlet. :D

8 minutes ago, Snao Cone said:

If you're okay with reading through threads and reported posts in TGA/The Sex Talk

Sorry, not this time. 

WünderBâhr

It does seem like an odd pairing, but mostly reflects the needs of the board, at this time. With the opportunity to potentially shift to other forums when available, I think that Admods are probably hoping that volunteers take into consideration that people on the team help cover other forums when necessary (Admods need time off, too). So, even if this were a JFF election, there's still a chance that people would be reading over other areas that are not JFF. 

Skycaptain

Puts hat into the ring 

Clumsy Fairy

I am throwing my hat into the ring... 

toonvectors-69700-460.jpg

-VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - 

- I STAND AGAINST BLATANT ELECTIONEERING -

- A VOTE FOR G0D IS GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL -

-VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - VOTE FOR G0D - 

LordGrep's AVEN Drama forecast: There will be high altitudes in hilly places, Oh.. Hang on Drama forecast.. ok... Yeah there is a high chance of drama, and amusement in the forthcoming 'Elct-i-thon'. 

EDIT: Damn I just noticed that @Skycaptain used the same phrase as me, and it also means I have no chance now.. That's a relief though. I really can have a giggle..

Clumsy Fairy

I accept you as my running mate @shit,  I mean, err. @spew... Grand.... We seem to want such similar things.. Great Pairing...  

5 minutes ago, spew said:

who doesn't want arby's 

vegetarians?

1 hour ago, Snao Cone said:
1 hour ago, spew said:

who doesn't want arby's 

vegetarians?

People with a sense of taste?

5 hours ago, daveb said:

People with a sense of taste?

You just grilled Arby's to a greater consistency, texture, and quality than their grilled chicken sandwich could ever hope to achieve. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5AlFYfBZ4CF6fRdYkNiW

Yeah, well, you didn't :P

6 minutes ago, G0D said:

@spew . Mate. What is "Arby's"?

It's a fast food joint where everything is just a pile of brown factory-made "roast beef" deli meat on a bun. Even their ice cream.

Clumsy Fairy
Just now, Snao Cone said:

It's a fast food joint where everything is just a pile of brown factory-made "roast beef" deli meat on a bun. Even their ice cream.

<--- Is informed... Thanks..

38 minutes ago, Snao Cone said:

I don't think a more accurate description has ever been written about Arbys.

So their food is arby'smal? :D

18 hours ago, Snao Cone said:

I don't do anything 'fast' :lol: .

Hey, don't forget 'Oldies' is part of the package. It's the BEST forum on the board :D . Had there been a way to stay I would have 

Archived