Hey there

Ahaha I really like girls in my grade, but then again I can’t decide what I am considered, since I’ve never actually kissed one, so I don’t know how I’d feel about them after. The idea of sex turns me off, but I have never actually kissed a girl so I don’t know if that will too or not. Haha Shout out to those in Michigan who want to help me “figure this out”

• 7 months later...

Hello! I'm not from michigan but if you are still trying to figure this out, I am willing to try to help. 

Sexual and romantic attraction is more than just kissing someone. Some people can experience arousal from kissing and some people just see it as another form of nonsexual affection. You sound like you may still be in high school. and thats okay! You have a lot to figure out and this is a process that will take a while and should not be rushed! If the idea of sex turns you off, you might be on the aspec! I have a girlfriend who is not asexual but she isn't a fan of kissing and thats fine! Everyone is different and has different preferences. You'll figure all this out in time. Just take your time and be patient with yourself. Best of luck!

Archived