• Leonard
    • Neil
    • Rachel
    • Prof. Roger DeSalvo
    • Elroy
    • Frankie
    • Someone else

This poll is closed to new votes

inspired by a poll that was archived, favourite community character.

for me, Abed was my favourite though so many great character, had a lot of soft places for them. Annie and Britta were also my other big favourites.

Grumpy Alien

shirley-sassy.gif?w=650

community.gif?w=750

shirleyimtimidate.gif?w=650

LMZG.gif

Guest community6seasons

Nice poll as you can well guess from my name. Wish this was a checkbox poll rather than a radio button one as I wanted to vote for multiple people. While I identify with Abed a lot, I voted for Britta as I have a soft spot for her. I have enormous sympathy for Dean too. Would have voted for him as well.

Stand-alone, Abed is my favorite. But the neat thing about community is how well they all jive with one another.

I think the only character I didn't like was Chang. He and the Dean are okay in small doses, as background characters, but when he became more of a main character he started to put me off.

6 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Stand-alone, Abed is my favorite. But the neat thing about community is how well they all jive with one another.

I think the only character I didn't like was Chang. He and the Dean are okay in small doses, as background characters, but when he became more of a main character he started to put me off.

Agreed on both paragraphs

In terms of main characters I gotta go with Abed (although Troy or the Dean is a REALLY close second), but if I had to pick a minor character I gotta go with magnitude....POP POP!

Image result for community pop pop gif

p.s. SIXSEASONSANDAMOVIE

4 minutes ago, Norellia said:

In terms of main characters I gotta go with Abed (although Troy or the Dean is a REALLY close second), but if I had to pick a minor character I gotta go with magnitude....POP POP!

Image result for community pop pop gif

p.s. SIXSEASONSANDAMOVIE

Sometimes when I think about community it just feels like a fever dream.

@Grimalkin I think that is how the characters though of there time in Riverdale too lmao.

Along with Parks and Rec, it feels impossible to choose a favorite because it's full of amazing characters. I have 10 favorites from that list alone (Abed, Troy, Annie, Pierce, Dean Pelton, Chang, Starburns, Magnitude, Leonard, and Rachel).

Also, I haven't watched all of it yet, and I had no idea Matt Berry was on Community. Now I have to see that.

• 3 weeks later...

Abed's easily my favorite, but Troy or Shirley are my second favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
divided_sky

Chang, but shout out to Star Burns, Dino Stamatopolous is from Chicago. He shows up on Harmontown sometimes. I think. I haven't listened in a while...

I'mTheDecoy

Hoorayfor fellow fans!

Annie is my favourite character, partly because the first episode I watched was Annie-heavy and partly because I share a lot in common with her personality type. Although when I asked my housemate which character I was most like he said:

You have the values of Britta, the childishness of Troy and the evilness of Jeff.

thanks dude.

This is a rare example of me liking a female character on TV, so Annie must be a good character.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

clear favourite is Abed :)

@iff

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived