Hello! Our Project

AnnaGhost

Heyo!

I'm the girl from a few months back with this idea: "Hi, A friend and I wanted to know if this seems like a good idea, please let us know! Idea: We know there are plenty of people in the LGBT+ left in the shadows and people don't really know about. Ash Hardell (A trans youtuber) started a video playlist called LGBT A-Z but only got to 3 videos. Some people tried to pick it up but only explained the surface of the sexuality's and genders. My friend and I want to continue this but we're restarting from beginning to end. We want our video formats to be similar to Ash, and give out accurate information. Do you think this would work?"

I posted the same thing on my reddit account and people wanted to join in as well. This project so far is VERY SUCCESSFUL  our research is secured and we have information on these sexualities:

Asexual

Gays 

Bisexual

Pansexual

Transsexual

Genders

We even got around to interviewing people of these sexualities and genders, all except Polysexual which we couldn't find a forum of. We are still trying. Thank you for those cheering us on even if we haven't been keeping posted. I already received a new camera and a friend to take care of editing. All I need is to head down to Miami for a friend and I to record together and the wonderful girl from England to record as well!

Thanks for cheering us on!

atticus_the_porg

Sounds like a really exciting and ambitious project! Rock on! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, the project has been obviously put on a very long hold. We have a few complications we are still trying to work out.

Archived