apethetic asexual aromantic. but lonely.

mste1602

so, as of basically my whole life, I'm asexual. I am recently aromantic as well. I feel no attraction, physical, sexual or otherwise. I have no sexual urge or desire. I never have had it but I have no interest in having it. I took sex ed and the thought kinda repulses me.

but I have no social circle. no contacts. and the internet is giving me weirdos. I am lonely. I have pets, but I want real conversations. idk what kind of loneliness this is, but it's purely for a social interaction and nothing more. help me? anyone? please talk to me about doctor who or babel fishes. or SOMEthing.....

Hey! I feel you on the loneliness. If you saw me you would think hey that guy is funny and friendly, he can't be lonely. But the clown is the one who is the most unhappy I guess. So, is the babel fish from Hitchhikers Guide? 

...ashamedly not immediately on me, but I know where it is :P it's just in the next room

I know, but I need one of those electronic thumbs or I'm dead anyways XD

yea, but can they beam me aboard an unwilling spaceship? haha

cool where do I get it?

Hi :)

Welcome to AVEN! This is a wonderful place full of friendly and supportive people. We have a whole section dedicated to talk about everything and anything - the Chatterbox. I ended up making actual, real life friends by hanging out in there :D you might also want to have a look at the Meetup Mart, where there are various ways to get in touch with other people.

Feel free to explore the forums and if you have a question, ask away! I hope you'll enjoy being a member :) Have some cake:

chocolate-drip-cake-7-1.jpg

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

Unfortunately, I'm not a very talkative person as I have to push myself to conversate.
People generally can't tell that it tires me because I push myself hard and have incredible patience.

10.jpg

Welcome! Don’t panic, I got you these :) 

photo.jpg

Wait no. This is a cake...

Archived