New and Confused

It's Delicate

Hey guys! I'm brand new to this so I'm sorry if I start to ramble...

I've recently been thinking a lot about my (a)sexuality, especially since I've been more sexually active than I have been in the past. I'm 19 always thought I was straight or bicurious, but the possibility of me being Ace has always been in the back of my mind. I've only had one legit boyfriend, and sex with him was eh. I liked getting him off, but I could never finish. I just figured the sex was bad. But I've slept with a couple other guys since where the same thing happened- I want to have sex, and I want my partners to enjoy it, but it gets almost boring or sometimes just uncomfortable for me. I'm almost okay with the fact that I can't orgasm from another person. Lately, I've been reading a lot about different sexualities. Maybe I'm more Demisexual or Grey-Ace and just haven't found the right partner.

I love reading everyone's stories and experiences here. Something in me kind of clicks the more I read about asexuality, and I'm excited to look more into it and possibly discover a part of myself I didn't know about for so long.

I guess my point is, is this an experience other asexuals have, or is my body just weird when it comes to sex?

LittleMouse

I don't have any answers for you, but welcome!

🍰🦄♠️♥️

Moving this to Questions About Asexuality

Homer

Moderator Welcome Lounge