Twenty-One Pilots

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

Back in November, my good friend introduced me to a band named Twenty-One Pilots. I have really grown to like them. I am just wondering if there are any other Twenty-One Pilots fans out there.

If you are a fan of Twenty-One Pilots, who is your favorite member? What is/are your favorite song(s) by them? How did you find out about them?

I like both members equally and some of my favorite songs are 'Kitchen Sink', 'Car Radio', 'Trapdoor', 'Lane Boy' and 'Isle of Flightless Birds'.

Also, if you know anything trivial about TØP, feel free to share it!

|-/

I don't officially call myself a "fan" but some of their songs really speak to me... "Holding On To You," "Air Catcher," and "Taxi Cab" to name a few.  Some others are a bit too dark for me personally, and even my favorites can make me start bawling, so yeah...  There are some "Ride" remixes on YouTube I really like.

I first found out about them the "uncool" way - after hearing "Stressed Out" on the radio.  :blush:  Here was a song with lyrics about something incredibly real.  Plus 90% of the other top songs at the time were about romance/breaking up, so as an ace I had an extra reason to be impressed.

I like Blurryface a lot, but I've not been able to really get into any of their other albums. 

The Judge and Tear In My Heart are probably my favourite songs, but I can easily listen to that album straight through without skipping a track.

• 2 months later...

I absolutely love Heavydirtysoul and Nico and the Niners.

|                    /

|___________/

|               /

|             /

wayward_zombie

THEYRE MY FAV BAND I REALLY LOVE VESSEL AND SELF-TITLES LOOKING FORWARD TO TRENCH AND THE BANDITO TOUR

I've only heard a few of their songs but I really like Migraine.

I heard "Car Radio" on my favorite station when I was fifteen and fell in love with it. I like Vessel but was never able to get into Blurryface that much. :P I don't listen to them anymore, although I still get down to "Heathens" whenever it's played. xD

I’m autistic and twenty one pilots was one of my obsessive special interests for a while. :blush: I love talking about them!

If you are a fan of Twenty-One Pilots, who is your favorite member?

I think Tyler is cuter and I relate to his song lyrics on a deep, spiritual level. But Josh is amazing and steadying and I shall not choose a favourite.

What is/are your favorite song(s) by them?

Hmmmmmm, they’re all very near and dear to my heart but... “Lovely” was the song that began my obsession with them. I was going through a rough time, and that song made me cry and cry and cry. Other particular favourites are “Fake You Out,” “Kitchen Sink,” “Guns for Hands,” and “March to the Sea.”

How did you find out about them?

I heard my first twenty one pilots song from my boyfriend (before we were dating). He thought I’d like them— and he was very right.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
2 hours ago, Hazel_Elise said:

I’m autistic and twenty one pilots was one of my obsessive special interests for a while. :blush: I love talking about them!

You might also like this thread I started not too long ago.....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived