Can't tell if I'm ace or Bi or anything in between?

Abbo-Panda

I started noticing that I somewhat liking girls (kinda like guys before) during 6th grade and I was confused and uncomfortable with the thought (now I'm fine with it). I found some member of the same and opposite-sex attractive. I mean for a few days or weeks I can find a person attractive and then the next moment their not. But during 8th grade, I kinda fell to the conclusion that I don't really have a sexual attraction to either sex, Holding hands at the least and hugging at the most hugging. I can't even say I love or like someone without feeling uncomfortable. But I mean I open to the Idea of dating, I mean in the future may try to have a relationship. But in recent time I'm questioning my sexuality. Sometimes I'm jealous of other who's in relationships, but probably because I'm lonely. Sorry for my bad explanation. 😅

NickyTannock

@Abbo-Panda Welcome to AVEN!

It sounds like you're a Biromantic Asexual since you say you're attracted to both sexes, but don't have a sexual attraction to either sex.

10.jpg

Abbo-Panda

thanks for your help and I kinda thought that but I do a lot of douting

Guest -NULL-

Hey @Abbo-Panda ,

I would like to give you a warm welcome to AVEN! I hope that you are able to find some other individuals who are very similar to you. This is the optimal networking medium for meeting other people who can relate to your orientation and situation. 👍

As a tradition here on AVEN, we like to give members some cake to honor their coming-out! Coming out as an asexual is synonymous to "taking-the-cake," if you were wondering about the origin of our little celebration. 🙂 (I think you might know about this already, ha ha.)

fe3bd1ab1c69cbf75272946aed83196c.jpg

To answer your inquiry, I think that it is normal to feel a bit jealous of others who might have a healthy relationship. If that is something that you strive to have, you should be excited to see that others can have that connection as well. I just wouldn't let your jealousy become negative; it's best if you let this idea remain an aspiration and influence your life in a positive way.

I think you will find that a lot of members of AVEN can relate to your desire to hold hands and hug, but not partake in anything that extends beyond that. I myself am one of those individuals, so the feeling is mutual!

I guess you could say that you put the "Bi" in Biology. Happy to welcome a Biromantic Ace into the community! 🌼

If you need anything or want to talk to someone, I am always available to chat! I may not be on AVEN 24/7, but I can respond to you as soon as possible! 😊

Keep acing it,

Ninja  :cake:

You sound like you're in my position, a biromantic asexual. I'm romantically attracted to both sexes but not sexually, so I get you. If you ever have any questions or just need to talk, please don't hesitate to ask! :)