Am I Asexual if I get aroused sometimes and masturbate?

I am 21 years old. I have never been sexually attracted to anyone in my life. Sometimes I get aroused and think I want to to something physical, but the two times I tried kissing guys (not even making out just kissing) I was kind of repulsed. Am I asexual? I masturbate sometimes too. Is this normal. I'm freaking out here. Is it possible that I am not asexual and just haven't found a guy that I'm sexually attracted to? I am so confused

Only you can determine whether or by your asexual but for what it's worth,  many Aces do experience arousal and masturbate.

Moved from Welcome Lounge to Questions About Asexuality

Homer

Moderator Welcome Lounge

Dark Heart

I hope this helps...

93daa1a7e8ba68cacbbbb26cb8036716.jpg

everywhere and nowhere
14 hours ago, kiki_97 said:

I am 21 years old. I have never been sexually attracted to anyone in my life. Sometimes I get aroused and think I want to to something physical, but the two times I tried kissing guys (not even making out just kissing) I was kind of repulsed. Am I asexual? I masturbate sometimes too. Is this normal. I'm freaking out here. Is it possible that I am not asexual and just haven't found a guy that I'm sexually attracted to? I am so confused

Just btw, remember that different-sex attraction is not the only possibility.

But still it sounds like you could very well be asexual. I have never even kissed anyone of any gender in a way other than familial (and I generally avoid kissing even within the family, I'm moderately touch-averse), but I KNOW without trying anything that the idea of personally having sex feels frightening, disgusting and psychologically impossible to me. I just couldn't do it. I pleasure myself, but I'm absolutely "NO!!!!!" about having partnered sex.