Very confused

Cammycamcams

So, I'm demisexual and I have a bisexual (male) friend that likes me. But he says that he doesn't want to pursue a romantic relationship with me, which I'm ok with. I'm a very touchy person and I love cuddling up to people but I don't do it because it feels socially unacceptable since I don't have those "romantic feelings" for those people. Well recently, I had a strange urge to kiss my bisexual friend on the lips which was super weird because 

1) he likes me and

2) i don't like him back and

3) I've never made any overly physical contact with him before aside from like high fives but I don't think that counts.

So I'm very confused cuz I just wanna kiss him withoutleading him on but I'm not sure how to tell him. 

I find that in situations like this it's best to be verbally open, explicit, and specific about your intentions.  Perhaps something like "I am having feelings and urges that I'm struggling to understand.  I want to kiss you on the lips, but I don't think I want to take it any further than that.  I don't want to lead you on or give you the wrong idea, but I'm interested in exploring my new urges for kissing with you if you're also interested.  Would you be okay with doing that if nothing more happens?"