i just can't tell what's what

i don't want sex, i actually really want a non sexual relationship, with an asexual.

ive been questioning for almost a year, but i can't get over these few times in the past that i feel like i may have felt sexual attraction?

does that make me sexual? i mean i'm not entirely sure, since it was a while ago in the past, but what happens is i had sexual fantasies, usually with this one person that i really liked. But usually it wasn't all the way sexual. like it was leading to sexual, but i stopped at the actual sex part and went backwards.

any actual sexual fantasies i've had, i just can't imagine their face. their body wasn't even that great to me. it was kind of just the concept of them. as someone suggested a while ago. (that is could've been just the concept, since i could've been strongly romantically attracted.) and maybe i did want to have sex with them, and maybe i didn't. it was so long ago i just can't tell

ive read things about how sexual people feel like a magnet pulling them towards the person they like. what confuses me is that i do feel that, but it wasn't sexual. i just wanted to hug them and cuddle. i mean, i do understand that sexual attraction is wanting to have sex with a certain person, and that doesn't seem crazy to me, like it does to a lot of asexuals, i've seen. it just doesn't surprise me. sex doesn't repulse me, it's just there. i feel the same way when i think about sex with someone that i like, compared to someone that i don't care for. it's just the same feeling. any time that i think about sex with anyone, i get distracted

ive noticed i've never been aroused by the thought of someone, dressed and normal.

is is any of this sexual attraction? i feel like i could be asexual but i can't stop doubting myself. i definitely haven't experienced sexual attraction in the past 3-5 months, but it's the last experiences a long time ago that are throwing me off. i just can't tell what it was, and i can't remember what was going through my mind back then, so it's hard to know for sure. 

sorry this is so long, i just felt the need to talk about this. i'm just having so much trouble. thank you so much for reading - if you have any insight that would help me so much

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
3 hours ago, Oreooohhh said:

ive been questioning for almost a year, but i can't get over these few times in the past that i feel like i may have felt sexual attraction?

does that make me sexual?

Maybe you're grey or demi? I would think it would depend on how well you knew the person before feeling the sexual attraction.

3 hours ago, Oreooohhh said:

ive read things about how sexual people feel like a magnet pulling them towards the person they like. what confuses me is that i do feel that, but it wasn't sexual. i just wanted to hug them and cuddle.

That sounds more like sensual attraction to me.

Yeah, it does sound more like sensual attraction. Asexuals don't have to be repulsed by sex.