Does asexual people see beauty in others?

Does asexual people see beauty in other people?  that is my question, I like young and pretty women (19-24) but I don know if an asexual person should like.

I like them like a Mercedez o BMW car; I like their beauty.  If I like their beauty am I still asexual?

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

I see spiritual beauty in others.

Alejandrogynous

It's kind of weird that you felt the need to put an age range for the women you find beautiful. But yes, asexual people can see beauty in people, same as everybody else.

• Like 2

Yes, that's aesthetic attraction, not sexual. Asexuals can appreciate people's looks in a non-sexual way.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

I see spiritual beauty in others.

I looked up the definition for “spiritual”, I have confirmed, once again, that I cannot wrap my head around the concept.

• Like 1

Of course. I'm sexual and yet the vast majority of the time I find myself thinking someone is good-looking, it has zilch to do with feeling romantic or sexual interest in them. It's because I find their appearance aesthetically pleasing or interesting or whatever. I've no idea why an asexual person wouldn't be capable of that as well.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
2 hours ago, Zenzencat104 said:

I looked up the definition for “spiritual”, I have confirmed, once again, that I cannot wrap my head around the concept.

Personality, ability to forgive, etc. I hope I cleared up some confusion.

• Like 1

I also appreciate the beauty of other people, it sometimes even results in an erection. But I never think of sex with that person. Is your feeling similar?

• Like 1
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:11 AM, Alejandrogynous said:

It's kind of weird that you felt the need to put an age range for the women you find beautiful. But yes, asexual people can see beauty in people, same as everybody else.

yes its kind of weird; is like a fixation and I don't not what to do with it but it is.  I am an adult now and I think is very annoying for a young girl than an adult person looks at them. Some times I just try to avoid look at them or ignore them.

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:01 AM, Nibiru said:

I also appreciate the beauty of other people, it sometimes even results in an erection. But I never think of sex with that person. Is your feeling similar?

yes, kind of.

Alejandrogynous
1 hour ago, carl_44 said:

yes its kind of weird; is like a fixation and I don't not what to do with it but it is.  I am an adult now and I think is very annoying for a young girl than an adult person looks at them. Some times I just try to avoid look at them or ignore them.

I mean, it's not weird that you find young women attractive. That's pretty normal. Very normal, actually. What was weird was that, in asking your original question, you had to specify an exact age range to us that you find attractive (and that they were pretty), like it makes a difference one way or another. Or would you not be questioning this if you found women of your own age more beautiful than young ones?