Curious

I identify myself as asexual, but I'm still a virgin and have never had sex before, but I'm still curious about sex, and would like to experience it solely on because i'm curious. Is this wrong? that despite not having sexual attraction, I'm curious and want to experience it?

What do you mean by "wrong"? Why would it be "wrong"? And honestly sometimes that's how it is for sexual people too, if they're inexperienced and haven't been very into anyone in particular yet.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, CBC said:

What do you mean by "wrong"? Why would it be "wrong"? And honestly sometimes that's how it is for sexual people too, if they're inexperienced and haven't been very into anyone in particular yet.

I don't mean in a negative way, I just wanted clarification. It's not wrong, but I find myself being curious about such stuff, to experience it and all. I think I worded it wrong.

4 minutes ago, Curi said:

It's not wrong to be curious about that sort of thing. 

Thank you, i'm kind of new to this as of identifying myself but I wanted to make sure

I consider myself Homo romantic Ace ,i'm virgin too but i'm curious about having sex with opposite gender.

It's okay for asexuals to be curious about what sex is like.

Nothing wrong with anyone being curious about anything.  Nothing wrong with anyone deciding to act on, or not act on that curiosity, as long as it doesn't involve harm to others.

If you are curious about sex, you can find safe ways to experiment. At the very least fantasy and masturbation will give you some idea of whether its something you want to experience in person. 

Janus the Fox

It's totally fine to engage in sex for curiosity sake, sexual curiosity has no baring in sexuality itself.  Nothing wrong in fulfilling curiosity.