Genderqueer

Saddle

So, all my life I've used she/her pronouns, and it's never bothered me. But I've never really had much attachment to femininity, occasionally experiencing dysphoria. I feel like a mix of agender and genderfluid, but so far I have yet to find an identity that is what I've described. If anyone knows what the identity I've described is, I would greatly appreciate it!

AcornCarvings

I have had some similar feelings about gender throughout my life. I don't really use labels for my gender much if I can avoid it, because whenever I try I end up thinking too much about the ways I "fit" the label or not, and that leads me down some rough paths for my mental health sometimes. That's not to say label's can't be awesome, they just don't really work for me much right now. 

Best of luck on finding a way you ID that works well for you! (I hope someone else can be of a bit more help for you ^_^)

btw, first post, exciting! - Welcome if you are new, and if you've been a lurker for a while that's totally cool and it is nice to meet you!

🍰🍰🍰

TechnicalMachine

I felt similarly and found out I was genderflux. It's described as a varying intensity of gender. Of course, don't feel pressured to find a label. They don't help everyone, but if you think it will help you I used an alphabetical list of identities with detailed descriptions to find mine.

Archived