Hello all. New kid on the block.

Joules

Hello all and I just wanted to say hi as I just recently found this community. I have just recently discovered I maybe Asexual and have been nervous and a little scared. I have had several failed relationships, two of which ended up having my partner cheat on me because I wasn't giving them sex and other reasons but sex being the main one. I am not opposed to sex but I don't enjoy it like others seem to. Even making out just has no appeal. Kissing is fine but not more than a few seconds. I honestly began thinking something was wrong with me and I was just dealing with horrible self esteem issues. I am now discovering I may not be as broken as I thought I was. It's a lot for me to take in and discover and I would love to find new friends and really begin to dive into this new part of myself. 

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

10.jpg

Espadoodle

You're not alone! You'll find tons on AVEN like you. Welcome to AVEN! 🍰🍰🍰

Dark Heart

Welcome!

You are not broken. You are not alone. I hope you can find a home here on AVEN.

While you are settling in, be sure to enjoy plenty of cake!

SAM_3269-Medium.jpg

AcornCarvings

OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDNNEEESSS your profile gif is so cute!!!!!!

And welcome! :cake:

Hi Joules :D

I remember NKOTB and now I feel so old :lol: Anyway, welcome to AVEN! There are a lot of people on here who will be able to relate to your thoughts and feelings. It can take some time to connect the dots... eventually, it all makes sense and sometimes one ends up wondering why it took so long to realize... AVEN is a wonderful community full of great and supportive people and many of us have been in the exact same spot! Take your time to explore the forums - and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you'll enjoy your time on here :) Have some cake:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMafuIvsrYpl2tHYAfK2X

Welcome! Sorry I’m a bit late, but I brought more cake :P You’re not broken, or alone. You’re perfect, and you have us, and we’ll support you no matter what :) 

Purple-Ombre-Layer-Cake-4.jpg

Thank you guys so much for welcoming me and making me feel like it's all ok. I have lived with these feelings for so long it was hard to think differently until my roommate suggested that after talking to her that I might be Ace and things did click. Yeah i'm a 90's kid so I love all that stuff and want it all to come back ^^ Maybe not all but all the good stuff

Archived