Strega_Asessuale

What are some key points in the discussion of gray-asexuality?

Strega_Asessuale

I am a fledgling YouTuber with an educational video series on asexuality. (Intro video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmd1i15xkwM) I'm not gray-A, but I would like to make a video on gray-asexuality and the ace spectrum. What are some key points that I should cover in my video?

InariYana

This is going to be a tricky one... I can only imagine grays are a massively varied group.

So some experience sexual attraction very rarely (including me)... but what does that mean? How rare is "rare"? In my case I can count instances of sexual attraction on one hand, really, in decades of adult life. Decades of mixing and mingling with all sorts of people, some really good-looking from aesthetic perspective. That's gotta be classed as rare. 

You'll get other grays that experience sexual attraction only under specific circumstances. What kind of circumstances? I'd love to know more about this sub-group of gray-A! Some will experience sexual attraction on occasion but will not want to engage in sex. Why? 

For another group sexual attraction will lack intensity and be rather transient and weak.

All that plus the usual - some will be romantic, some aromantic. Some sex-positive, some sex-indifferent, some repulsed (and more options here).

Please post the link when it's all finished! :)  

roland.o

Incompatibility with possible partners. Not unlike asexuals in that respect.

Maybe this older discussion gives you some ideas?

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162198-please-let-us-establish-a-strong-definition-for-greysexuality/