Do you have any tattooes??

wayward_zombie

I've been thinking about getting one and finally settled on a general idea, but not a specific design. Also, I don't know how to find a good tattoo artist. And tend to procrastinate. :P 

wayward_zombie
13 hours ago, faraday☘ said:

With the exception of my first tattoo, I come pre-gamed before getting a tattoo!  Meaning numbing cream.  It really works for me and takes the edge off.  My pain tolerance is next to nothing.  I felt like I was going to die during my first one!  I also did a lot of uncontrollable twitching.  It was pretty embarrassing.  When I'm numb, however, I can relax and let the artist work.  Anyway, confessions of a super wimp.:D 

Aaah actually thank you for telling!! I was considering something like that but I didn't really know if that was possible ;_; I'm kind of scared of the pain so I think I'll give that a try! 

wayward_zombie
12 hours ago, daveb said:

Also, I don't know how to find a good tattoo artist. And tend to procrastinate. :P 

Same ;_; haha I think it's probably better tho? Like you want to find someone who will do a good job so you have time to look some artists up! Also I think it's better to get tattoed during like autumn /winter? So we have to wait anyway xD

1 hour ago, wayward_zombie said:

Also I think it's better to get tattoed during like autumn /winter?

I did not know that. Well, maybe I can work on getting one for my birthday... :D 

Alejandrogynous

Colder months are better for tattoos because you need to keep it out of the sun while it's healing, and you can't submerge it in water. So no pool parties for you! :P But if that's not your scene, and if it's in a spot that would be covered anyway, summer tats are fine.

I avoid the sun and getting submerged in water as much as I can anyway. :P :lol: 

Alejandrogynous
3 minutes ago, daveb said:

I avoid the sun and getting submerged in water as much as I can anyway. :P :lol: 

Same! :lol:

I'm sure i am going to end up getting a tattoo during some period in my life....maybe during college. I have a full note page of ideas and placement areas. 😎😁

I only have one right now, it's a Celtic mother & daughter symbol on my arm right above my elbow. My mom has the same one on her forearm, and both are emerald because that's our birthstone. I'll definitely be getting more in the future! :)

Archived