CandyBuddhist

Aven Mobile

CandyBuddhist

I am newbie on accessing Aven through Phone. I am so sorry if I posted in here because I really dont know how to navigate aven when it is like this. 

First, I cant find the chat. 

second, my profile does not have a box where i can post on my profile alone, not on a thread. 

I am very sorry for the inconvenience specially to the managers of the welcome lounge. I hope someone will just reply on what to do. That will be appreciated. 

love, 

candy 💖

TheAppallingPhantom

Unfortunately, the chat is not accessible on mobile. For the status updates, go to your profile and click "Edit Profile" in the top right. Where it says "Enable status updates" under Basic Info, click that so the green checkmark is showing, then press save at the bottom.

• Like 1

AjAylien

Hello and welcome, I’m using a mobile (iPhone) too 😊 I’m thinking this is the place you say hello and introduce yourself too. I’ve been reading all the rules and pinned posts and now trying to welcome others. Don’t worry you’re doing alright. 

Homer

Moving this thread from Welcome Lounge to Site Comments

Homer

Moderator Welcome Lounge

Graveful

Admods don’t want us to know but you can use chat on mobile by using the direct URL. I don’t have access to a computer and use chat on my phone all the time that way. There’s just no mobile support so keep that in mind.

Frankenkuddly
On 5/15/2018 at 12:19 PM, Graceful said:

Admods don’t want us to know but you can use chat on mobile by using the direct URL. I don’t have access to a computer and use chat on my phone all the time that way. There’s just no mobile support so keep that in mind.

We've never actually made it a secret that the website can be accessed via mobile browsers; it's just not at all optimized for mobile and you may have to tinker with your browser settings to make it function at all.

• Like 2