What clothes do aces find attractive?

verymelancholic

Whenever somebody asks me that question, I always think of this:

tumblr_og5s7iT8vK1vtaf6lo1_500.gif

I like dark clothes, and I like comfy clothes. I don't like wearing anything too flashy, so they have to be subtle. That's about it.

Strega_Asessuale
On 5/11/2018 at 6:26 AM, Radio said:

If your shirt has a cat on it, I'm sold.

Pretty much. Also if they're wearing ace colors.

In all seriousness, if we're talking aesthetic attraction, it depends a little bit on the person's build and what colors look good on them. But mostly I tend to like clothes that I think I would wear.

I really appreciate clever and obscure t shirts.  If you have to personally know the game/song/movie/etc to even know that the shirt is a reference of some sort, then I automatically approve of your existence in general. 

RoseGoesToYale

As long as the other person doesn't look like their clothes are uncomfortable, I don't really notice the clothes so much. I do find bright colors, neons, busy or high-contrast patterns off putting, though.

I'm more of a tomboy, so I typically wear ripped jeans, shorts, band and sport shirts, flannels, and the occasional snapback/hat. Rarely do I dress up, unless I absolutely have to. Personally I don't think I have a certain "style" that I find attractive on others. I think people can look good in something regardless if it's casual or dressy. Of course there are certain styles that don't work on certain people (over-sized, too small, a certain color/pattern, etc.), but I'm not usually over critical of what someone wears.

Dark Heart

My preference is as complicated as my personality. If you could combine goth, geek, and androgynous yet girly into one style, you would have me in a nut shell. Some days I throw on a band, fandom, or sarcastic tee paired with black denim and combat boots. Other days I'm wearing a really feminine blouse with a mini skirt and tights. The only constant is the fact that I tend to gravitate toward dark hues with the rare pop of color.

On others, I have a similar type. However, if the outfit, no matter the colors, is well coordinated, then my inner artist, who constantly obsesses over color theory, is happy, and I think you look good.

Showing thought and care in your appearance is always aesthetically pleasing.

hellogorgeous7

I like clothes that fit the body and the personality of the wearer. Mostly I wear tees and jeans, but a fitted button down and slacks are also fun. When combined with stylish bow tie and suspenders, winner.

Then there's roller derby league/team gear. Where else do you get to see a librarian-esque woman on quad skates wielding a snake whip? 

J. van Deijck

I'm a cybergoth. I love gas masks, high boots, fishnets and bondage trousers among all and it's all for the general aesthetics. I love black and neon green, especially mixed together. and yes I really like glowing in the UV light.

I'm probably the only active cybergoth here, so you know.

PirateGirl6423

I find men in dark suits aesthetically appealing for some reason.

I'll probably regret this question, but... can somebody please explain the concept of "attractive clothes" to me? I am lost and I honestly don't get it. You are you, no matter what you wear. An idiot in a suit is still an idiot.

(Not calling anyone here an idiot, obvs)

Janus the Fox

Nothing specific in clothing I find attractive in others, though find femme clothing attractive for myself.

As for what I wear I'm incredibly boring, I'm always in a t-shirt and jeans (unless I'm doing sport in which case I wear jogging pants) because that's what I feel comfortable in. As for what others wear it may sound weird but I never really take notice unless it's something that really stands out to me (like a t-shirt for a film that I like or something like that). For example after the royal wedding my family was talking about how nice the dresses looked and all of that and I honestly couldn't remember what they were wearing, half of the time I don't even remember what I'm wearing if I've got a jumper on over a t-shirt XD.

• 2 weeks later...
Dark General

I'm somewhat boyish so I like clothes that are masculine in style. I like to wear a lot of men's clothing like t-shirts, flannels, jackets, button-downs, and suits. I like to wear men's clothes because they tend to be looser-fitting, more comfortable, and wearing them makes me feel confident and powerful. In terms of colors, I like dark colors and cool colors the most. I think they look the best on me and I just like those colors the best. In terms of other people, I can find many styles of clothing appealing.

i love all clothes!! 

if a person is wearing anything that is a good combo, i wwant to draw them! 

Full-out Renaissance Faire garb.

You heard me. I don't mean some kind of half-assed "I'm an adventurer!" outfit. Not a generic fighter outfit, not some guy grabbing a sword and some leather pauldrons and calling it a day. I mean period accurate pieces, ranging from King Henry VIII to Elizabethan times. With HATS. Everyone always forgets the hats, but hats maketh the outfit.

If my boy looks like this:

cc1b50833d63fa95bebf9529f00f5ebf--renais

...You can bet that I'm all over it.

I usually love jackets, jackets with pockets; they are just too useful for me to ever abandon. Now, if we are talking about clothing on another person...I usually find myself thinking that other women wearing grunge clothing to be quite attractive. So you know, stuff like jeans, coat, the occasional plaid shirt, maybe a beanie. Stuff that just looks comfortable. It generally just makes me think that that person is confident. 

Lately i love clothes with lace, crochet, florals and soft color pallets. Elegent patterns and simple color schemes. (i'm kinda building a small collection flare sundresses in my closet right now lol)

I like a nice, curvaceous bottom covered in a nice pair of underpants. :)

Don't know why, but I love undies.

For me though, I wear t-shirts with an obscure reference to a tv show.

I like when someone doesn't really care what they wear. The people who care too much are usually not the most fun to be with. I've found you can know a lot about someone from how they look, so it's not really what I find attractive. More of a looking glass to them as a person.

For myself, just comfortable clothes, a bit baggy rather than tight, but comfort over fashion and nothing too colourful, mainly black, white, dark blue and grey. I absolutely hate shoes, suits and formal clothes.

In other people, I know what I hate high heels (the just look like a torture device to me), skinny jeans, any sleeveless shirt and just wearing something because it's fashionable or trendy. I like when people make references to things they like or just show a part of who they are with their clothes.

• 4 weeks later...
RJ Shepard
On 6/11/2018 at 10:39 PM, Akito said:

For myself, just comfortable clothes, a bit baggy rather than tight, but comfort over fashion and nothing too colourful, mainly black, white, dark blue and grey. I absolutely hate shoes, suits and formal clothes.

In other people, I know what I hate high heels (the just look like a torture device to me), skinny jeans, any sleeveless shirt and just wearing something because it's fashionable or trendy. I like when people make references to things they like or just show a part of who they are with their clothes.

I like baggy clothes too. Mens fit geeky  t-shirts & jeans, with a baggy hoidie if cold. Also I hate formal clothing as for me it's just way too revealing. If i can see where my breasts split it's too low.  I think I have a bit of chest dysphoria.  Absolutely hate dresses unless it's floorlength loose & I'm wearing it for cosplay.  I hate shoes too,  i'm always barefoot.  I hate anything too tight as I just can't move in it also again I don't like things being to form fitting to my figure as I wish I had an agender body. 

NOT that I look at butts but for some reason I can't stand loose fitting pants. They don't have to be skin tight...straight cut jeans are fine. For some reason I'm just not attracted to baggy pants like sweat pants...unless we are having a sleepover then count me in 😂 I also like everything else EXCEPT socks and sandals 👎 I know they may be comfy but please don't wear them out in public 😂

12 hours ago, RJ Shepard said:

I hate shoes too,  i'm always barefoot.  I hate anything too tight as I just can't move in it also again I don't like things being to form fitting to my figure as I wish I had an agender body. 

I didn't mean it like that, I meant formal shoes. I like wearing sneakers. Though when I'm home barefooted is preferable (more comfortable).

Not very usual, but very, very  rarely i do wish I had an agender body. Sometimes it's just uncomfortable to have something between the legs.

I usually don't care about clothes, I'm not a super aesthetic person. But if you're passionate and creative with outfits, I am impressed! I guess that's just me getting enthusiastic about artsy stuff

I feel like you're going to get so many different styles in this question so takeaway: we all like different clothes

RJ Shepard
4 hours ago, Akito said:

I didn't mean it like that, I meant formal shoes. I like wearing sneakers. Though when I'm home barefooted is preferable (more comfortable).

Not very usual, but very, very  rarely i do wish I had an agender body. Sometimes it's just uncomfortable to have something between the legs.

I hate any shoe formal or otherwise. 

I also like so called hippie clothes, and bohemian type clothes, also.  The one thing I cannot stand is jeans with holes in them.  But I like jewelry, nice shoes, and accessories, and leather jackets & stuff.  I love blue jeans, but they have to be jeans that are in good condition and not worn ragged.

Feryn_Hyte
On 6/8/2018 at 7:45 AM, Rei Kara Stroud said:

I usually love jackets, jackets with pockets; they are just too useful for me to ever abandon. Now, if we are talking about clothing on another person...I usually find myself thinking that other women wearing grunge clothing to be quite attractive. So you know, stuff like jeans, coat, the occasional plaid shirt, maybe a beanie. Stuff that just looks comfortable. It generally just makes me think that that person is confident. 

A nice black overcoat with a fluffy grey hoodie underneath, and jeans you have me so sold.

Also Plaid, I grew up in the North and it makes me comfy.

mangakamaiden

Black skinny jeans. Vest tops with band logos or LOZ or some geeky on. Goth/steampunk

J. van Deijck
On 6/11/2018 at 11:39 PM, Akito said:

a bit baggy rather than tight

same here. I like clothes one size bigger. :3

Archived