What clothes do aces find attractive?

verymelancholic

Blissful_Sins

Oof whenever I see the guy I like in black pants, black boots and a pink or green or any colored formal shirt I can't stop smiling and thinking how cute he looks lol

Personally, I love hoods and hijab /headscarves, both on myself and others (as you might guess from my avatar). I also enjoy flowing skirts and virtually anything with plenty of pockets. Boots are another thing I like, both for practical and aesthetic reasons.

My personal style might be best described as "librarian going on an adventure".

Things I dislike in fashion include overly tight pants and any shoe that you can't run while wearing. Fedoras annoy me because of their cultural associations.

Celyn: The Lutening
On 7/9/2018 at 4:49 AM, mangakamaiden said:

Black skinny jeans. Vest tops with band logos or LOZ or some geeky on. Goth/steampunk

You just described my style to a tee (see what I did there...)

mangakamaiden
5 hours ago, Celyn said:

I hate dresses. Always did as a child being forced to wear one 

Blissful_Sins
16 hours ago, Ardoise said:

Fedoras annoy me because of their cultural associations.

Well shit, I have a fedora. Lol, what are their cultural associations ? Cuz idk 

Blissful_Sins
6 hours ago, Celyn said:

Oof I love steampunk too 😍 doesn't make it a steampunk outfit but I'm getting these matte black Jackson III steampunk glasses and I can't waiiit

16 hours ago, Blissful_Sins said:

Well shit, I have a fedora. Lol, what are their cultural associations ? Cuz idk 

Look up "fedora guy", and be prepared to cringe.

On 13 May 2018 at 9:43 PM, Tunhope said:

On me, I actually like grey . Nothing to do with asexuality . I just happen to like grey. Also shades of blue and olivey/muddy/ greenish/earthy colours. Dresses - I like dresses with abstract patterns. And viscose as a fabric. I like the way it falls.

On others, as long as it doesn't have a heap of advertising slogans splashed across it, then it's fine.

Almost all my clothing is grey. This has nothing to do with my sexuality. I only learned about Grey/Demi Asexuality  a couple of years ago but I have liked grey clothing my whole life

I have Aphantasia (blind in my minds eye) and I am probably unable to think about my clothing as much as other people. My partner jokingly says it's because when I was a boy most of the pictures on TV were in black and white and that because I saw that day in day out I thought that everybody wore grey clothing LOL

Light heartedly, she also says this is me and her when we were younger

Anything with video game references or witty sarcastic quotes usually catches my eye.  It's probably a bit of a stretch to say I'm attracted to them, though.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

I don't think that there's a specific connection between sexual orientation and fashion preferences to be honest, aside from particular colour schemes like purple, black, grey, white eventually.

Nice and well fitting suit, a turtleneck, or a shirt rolled up at the sleeves. I'm also super weak for waistcoats and pea coats. Basically casual wear that looks smart, and I will melt into a romantic pool of emotions.

Elliot Chainsaw

The best way I can think of to describe it is "dressing like you're a Pokemon gym leader". does that make sense? I unironically think it looks cool as hell and I don't even like pokemon that much.

• 1 year later...

Many different kinds, but I'm super into goth and punk looks. Boots that tie up about a foot, baggy pants or capris with chains and zippers, studs, chokers, pleather jackets. 

Greenish or brown apron, any long sleeved t-shirt, cowboy boots, and blue jeans for winter/autumn gardening. 

Then for spring/summer, a thin t-shirt w/ khakis, a straw hat, cool sunglasses and an apron.

Then everyday clothes? No collar, no fancy shoes, some sneakers, maybe carry a iron on badge for the air force or a local club I work for. 

Chill as can be. 

I'm pretty intrested in fashion myself, so people I tend to like really fashion forward kind of looks. Depends on the person obviously, some look completely out of place wearing high end stuff, and some people wear expensive clothes just to flex but it looks awful because they have no idea how to style their clothing (I go to a school with LOTS of rich kids, just because you can afford it doesn't mean you need to wear it smh) 

for most people i like button up shirts jeans, slacks, leather shoes, suit jackets, idk but i like the formal but still casual look. kinda where someone is wearing something nice and dressed up but it still looks like they really didn’t try too hard to look nice? (that probably makes no sense whatsoever)

Archived