Mary Lambert

Do you think that Ace's choose to do less "sexy" sports like bowling?

ryn2
2 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

No sexy sports you say? I disagree.

F75T7758.jpg

I was going to say “people who find the body in motion sexually attractive may find sports that display it sexy” and this would fall under that umbrella.  :)

Anthracite_Impreza
16 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

I was going to say “people who find the body in motion sexually attractive may find sports that display it sexy” and this would fall under that umbrella.  :)

In seriousness my mate would often say she found the human body beautiful, as did a lot of people on telly and all that. I could never understand it, but I found vehicles beautiful, even if I wasn't attracted to them. Watching them move just pleases my soul in a way nothing else does. I always wondered whether we were feeling the same thing...

ryn2
3 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I always wondered whether we were feeling the same thing.

There’s no way to know for sure but it certainly sounds like you could be.

• Like 1

R66forM
On 4/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, iff said:

I realised an unsexy sport I do, fantasy sports

I must have a different perspective...once upon a time, my wife won our fairly expensive fantasy football season, and i found it quite exciting that she whipped all those guys, including me!

• Like 1

R66forM
On 6/10/2018 at 4:58 PM, disGraceful said:

Is there anything sexy about people running around aggressively and getting drenched in their own sweat? 

Oh yes!  Then add on the emotional attraction when you love someone...and its quite powerful.  A salty kiss...oh my!

However, I do understand why it wouldn't be from your perspective.

R66forM
On 3/22/2019 at 3:07 AM, anamikanon said:

I admit, I have often been grateful that my ace doesn't have the sort of body/physical grace that turns me on.

While my wife is pretty, I did not mean to imply she causes a distraction up and down the bowling center on her turn.  However, because I am also emotionally attracted to her, its very sexy to me when  I watch her behind 60 times a night.   (Well, not 60, more like 45, she rolls a lot of strikes)  🙂

My point being, whether you consider sports sexy or not, when you want to physically express your emotional connection for someone, it is. Its also rewarding when other people see them perform well, to be proud of them, show them off(only one person goes home with the lady with the high female average)!   ....I guess I am guilty of doing a little bit of that here. 😊

disGraceful
6 hours ago, R66forM said:

Oh yes!  Then add on the emotional attraction when you love someone...and its quite powerful.  A salty kiss...oh my!

However, I do understand why it wouldn't be from your perspective.

My perspective?

• Like 1