Do you think that Ace's choose to do less "sexy" sports like bowling?

Mary Lambert

I'm technically Canadian now, and I don't give a shit about any sports :D

To make curling more fun someone should have to stand on the puck thing and have to balance all the way down the ice on it. 

Pumpkins_and_penguins
56 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

To make curling more fun someone should have to stand on the puck thing and have to balance all the way down the ice on it. 

That would be hilarious, I would watch that sport.

AceMissBehaving

I oddly only do “sexy sports”. Pole dancing, and aerials are the ones I most enjoy and am involved in.

Also reeeally reeeeeeeaaaallllly awful at bowling. I once scored a perfect 0 

AceMissBehaving
7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Actually...

I was a figure skater for quite a number of years. Long time ago now. Is that a sexy enough sport for a non-ace?

I love seeing figure skaters!!! It’s one of those sports I’ve always admired but been way too intimidating by.

degenerate

I've wondered the opposite, if asexuals are uniquely suited for publicly sexualized positions. Not just in sports or hobbies, but professionally, as well, such as stripping. Since the sexualization of themselves would be purely professional, calculated, it could make them uniquely focused, divorced from their own sexuality, and so constructed for maximum effectiveness alone. A focus that could, theoretically, be more difficult for a sexual person. Reminds me of the popular "Jessica Rabbit is Ace" headcanon.

degenerate
32 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

Is an activity which requires judges to give marks for artistic reasons actually a sport?

Yes. For one, golf and pool are considered sports and both require a minuscule fraction of the athletic ability of figure skating.

AceMissBehaving
9 minutes ago, degenerate said:

I've wondered the opposite, if asexuals are uniquely suited for publicly sexualized positions. Not just in sports or hobbies, but professionally, as well, such as stripping. Since the sexualization of themselves would be purely professional, calculated, it could make them uniquely focused, divorced from their own sexuality, and so constructed for maximum effectiveness alone. A focus that could, theoretically, be more difficult for a sexual person. Reminds me of the popular "Jessica Rabbit is Ace" headcanon.

That’s what I do. I’ve spent my entire life trying to understand and “pass” in a sexuality I don’t have or understand, so bringing that to the stage makes sense to me. I get to play in a space I wouldn’t normally, I control every aspect of my performance and interactions, and no one tries to touch me or expects anything more from me once I step off the stage.

It’s funny you say about Jessica Rabbit too, when I told people I was ace an allo friend of mine said I was kind of like her, because people think I’m really a sexual person, but as it turns out I’m not. 

AceMissBehaving
1 minute ago, Sir_The_Last said:

I think everything can be seen as sexual.  It depends on who you ask. 

True that! 

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Do what you like with chess, just don't filthify (yes I just made that up) my beloved Scrabble.

Or actually, maybe do. A round of Scrabble where you could make only dirty words could be fun. If rather challenging. Winner gets a sexual favour?

God what is my brain.

I do. Every word is dirty with the right body language or tone lol 😊 don't get me started. 

Spoiler

A word for yearly ? It is something annually

Any word with bi 

Double team

Holy

Subway(submissive way?) 😈

It's not your mind it's the words that they have taught us. 

*giggles* 

58 minutes ago, CBC said:

I'm not playing any rounds of dirty Scrabble, though... I might lose, and I'm generally not in the habit of giving out sexual favours on AVEN

I was trying to make you laugh.  I did not want favours lol. Ewww no... 😒

3 hours ago, CBC said:

I'm generally not in the habit of giving out sexual favours on AVEN.

For a lot of AVENites the favor would just be doing nothing gladly so you could be okay!

• 2 weeks later...
Tasha the demi squirrel
On 7/3/2019 at 8:05 PM, Sir_The_Last said:

For example chess *giggles loudly " can be seen very BDSM ... 🤔 No one is safe. 😈

I don't understand how 🤷‍♀️ it's probably best I don't lol 🤣

On 7/15/2019 at 12:51 AM, Tasha the demi squirrel said:

I don't understand how 🤷‍♀️ it's probably best I don't lol 🤣

Chess is a game of war and war involves punishments, killing etc which can be used in BDSM roleplay I suppose. Just my guess.

I think I read in the news that Jeffrey Epstein had a special chessboard made where the pieces were nude figurines of his employees. I may not be accurately recollecting this info and I dont feel like looking up the news article on this asshole.

Tasha the demi squirrel
8 hours ago, CBC said:

Me neither

Glad I'm not the only one lol 🤣

7 hours ago, Chihiro said:

Chess is a game of war and war involves punishments, killing etc which can be used in BDSM roleplay I suppose. Just my guess.

I guess I never looked at chess as war (probably because I'm not very competitive) but that kind of makes sense 

7 hours ago, Chihiro said:

I think I read in the news that Jeffrey Epstein had a special chessboard made where the pieces were nude figurines of his employees. I may not be accurately recollecting this info and I dont feel like looking up the news article on this asshole.

I'll admit I have no clue who Jeffrey Epstein is but that is a messed up thing to do since even if he asked permission the employees may not have felt able to say no so it's an abuse of power 

7 hours ago, CBC said:

Ok, that's creepy as fuck.

Agreed

1 hour ago, Tasha the demi squirrel said:

I'll admit I have no clue who Jeffrey Epstein is but that is a messed up thing to do since even if he asked permission the employees may not have felt able to say no so it's an abuse of power 

Suffice to say, Epstein is a lot more creepy than just that

Tasha the demi squirrel
3 hours ago, iff said:

Suffice to say, Epstein is a lot more creepy than just that

I'm glad not to know who he is then 👍

anisotrophic

I wish I could've said the same. Learning someone interacted with him (and I did flip out, and they corrected it) was part of the start of my gender identity collapse, some years ago. Watching it hit the news now has been a mix of "no shit sherlock" and "I was right".

Archived