Mary Lambert

Do you think that Ace's choose to do less "sexy" sports like bowling?

ryn2
2 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

No sexy sports you say? I disagree.

F75T7758.jpg

I was going to say “people who find the body in motion sexually attractive may find sports that display it sexy” and this would fall under that umbrella.  :)

Anthracite_Impreza
16 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

I was going to say “people who find the body in motion sexually attractive may find sports that display it sexy” and this would fall under that umbrella.  :)

In seriousness my mate would often say she found the human body beautiful, as did a lot of people on telly and all that. I could never understand it, but I found vehicles beautiful, even if I wasn't attracted to them. Watching them move just pleases my soul in a way nothing else does. I always wondered whether we were feeling the same thing...

ryn2
3 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I always wondered whether we were feeling the same thing.

There’s no way to know for sure but it certainly sounds like you could be.

• Like 1

R66forM
On 4/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, iff said:

I realised an unsexy sport I do, fantasy sports

I must have a different perspective...once upon a time, my wife won our fairly expensive fantasy football season, and i found it quite exciting that she whipped all those guys, including me!

• Like 1

R66forM
On 6/10/2018 at 4:58 PM, disGraceful said:

Is there anything sexy about people running around aggressively and getting drenched in their own sweat? 

Oh yes!  Then add on the emotional attraction when you love someone...and its quite powerful.  A salty kiss...oh my!

However, I do understand why it wouldn't be from your perspective.

R66forM
On 3/22/2019 at 3:07 AM, anamikanon said:

I admit, I have often been grateful that my ace doesn't have the sort of body/physical grace that turns me on.

While my wife is pretty, I did not mean to imply she causes a distraction up and down the bowling center on her turn.  However, because I am also emotionally attracted to her, its very sexy to me when  I watch her behind 60 times a night.   (Well, not 60, more like 45, she rolls a lot of strikes)  🙂

My point being, whether you consider sports sexy or not, when you want to physically express your emotional connection for someone, it is. Its also rewarding when other people see them perform well, to be proud of them, show them off(only one person goes home with the lady with the high female average)!   ....I guess I am guilty of doing a little bit of that here. 😊

• Like 1

Kimchi Peanut
6 hours ago, R66forM said:

Oh yes!  Then add on the emotional attraction when you love someone...and its quite powerful.  A salty kiss...oh my!

However, I do understand why it wouldn't be from your perspective.

My perspective?

• Like 1

Wikkit

Used to be a ballroom dancer, including the latin stuff. Really enjoyed dancing a good rumba, arguably the sexiest of the latin dances. Never felt that there was anything odd about that XD

• Like 1

PaganUnicorn

I've always liked boyish sports myself. I'm a terrible dancer.

//\\//\\//\\
Posted (edited)

I am just here to read everyone ranking the sports from most to least sexy. Entertaining stuff.

Edited by //\\//\\//\\

Tasha the demi squirrel

I personally don't think of any sport as sexy but I think Aces who are interested in sports will play whichever sport they enjoy regaurdless of how sexy it is veiwed 

• Like 1

UnderworldFan1988

I just got into bowling and I was called a big sexy bowla man by one of my co-workers so it's definitely sexy!

• Like 1

CBC
On 6/29/2019 at 11:58 PM, //\\//\\//\\ said:

I am just here to read everyone ranking the sports from most to least sexy. Entertaining stuff.

Have we covered curling yet? Can't remember and I can't be arsed to read through the past five pages. Despite the fact that they yell "Hurry hard!" (which sounds not-so-vaguely sexual) about a thousand times, it's a sport that makes me stabby due to boredom. I feel like I'm supposed to enjoy it due to being Canadian, but it's just existentially painful to watch.

• Like 2

Telecaster68
22 minutes ago, CBC said:

Have we covered curling yet? Can't remember and I can't be arsed to read through the past five pages. Despite the fact that they yell "Hurry hard!" (which sounds not-so-vaguely sexual) about a thousand times, it's a sport that makes me stabby due to boredom. I feel like I'm supposed to enjoy it due to being Canadian, but it's just existentially painful to watch.

It's essentially housework on ice.

• Like 4

CBC
2 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

It's essentially housework on ice.

I feel like watching someone do certain types of housework could be potentially sexier than watching curling, tbh.

Telecaster68
2 minutes ago, CBC said:

I feel like watching someone do certain types of housework could be potentially sexier than watching curling, tbh.

Naked. Or just in a pinafore.

• Like 1

CBC
4 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

Naked. Or just in a pinafore.

My strange brain somehow jumped to picturing naked or pinafore-clad people curling, and now I'm just confused as to whether that makes curling more appealing or just creepy.

Telecaster68

I'm more bothered about potential ice-burns if they fall over.

• Like 1

Homer

How did this thread jump out of the casket? :huh:

• Like 2

Telecaster68

How loveing reanimated naked curling threads are we?

• Like 2

CBC
2 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

How loveing reanimated naked curleing threads are we?

Fixed it for ya.

• Like 2

Sally

What a cute little thread this is.   Just perfect for a sleep-deprived brain.  

• Like 1

CBC
32 minutes ago, Sally said:

What a cute little thread this is.   Just perfect for a sleep-deprived brain.  

Agreed. Although I don't have as good an excuse as you do for my sleep deprivation... mostly just a combo of too much stress, caffeine and nicotine.

Er... *something about sports so we don't get an off-topic reminder* 

(I know nothing about most sports, despite living with someone who lives and breathes the bloody things. Well, mostly baseball and hockey. Occasionally I feel guilty for being Canadian and not giving a shit about hockey.)

ryn2
40 minutes ago, CBC said:

Occasionally I feel guilty for being Canadian and not giving a shit about hockey

That is a bit of a sacrilege...

• Like 1

Philip027

I'm technically Canadian now, and I don't give a shit about any sports :D

• Like 1

Tintinfan

To make curling more fun someone should have to stand on the puck thing and have to balance all the way down the ice on it. 

• Like 1

CBC
3 minutes ago, ryn2 said:
44 minutes ago, CBC said:

Occasionally I feel guilty for being Canadian and not giving a shit about hockey

That is a bit of a sacrilege...

It's... kind of nice if we win stuff at the Olympics? That's about as far as it goes for me.

Actually, correction. Aeons ago, I had a crush on a guy who really cared about Olympic hockey. So I mustered the energy to express that it was kind of nice. Not sure what I saw in him, in retrospect; he had the apparent emotional depth of a puddle.

• Like 2

Pumpkins_and_penguins
56 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

To make curling more fun someone should have to stand on the puck thing and have to balance all the way down the ice on it. 

That would be hilarious, I would watch that sport.

AceMissBehaving

I oddly only do “sexy sports”. Pole dancing, and aerials are the ones I most enjoy and am involved in.

Also reeeally reeeeeeeaaaallllly awful at bowling. I once scored a perfect 0 

• Like 1

CBC

Actually...

I was a figure skater for quite a number of years. Long time ago now. Is that a sexy enough sport for a non-ace?

In retrospect, I'm actually vaguely embarrassed that I chose a sport with such a... girly... reputation. Even though it's something that takes a lot of skill and strength.

I'm also decent at badminton, if rather relentlessly and viciously competitive. Although "relentlessly and viciously competitive" describes me in regards to many things, so.

• Like 1