Do you think that Ace's choose to do less "sexy" sports like bowling?

Mary Lambert

Wait, bowling isn't sexy?

It's all about attempting to strike some wood with your balls, while at the same time keep your mind out of the gutter.

If I had to call any sport sexy, this would rank pretty high up there.

On 5/11/2018 at 9:49 AM, Telecaster68 said:

.... I suspect it's different for straight men because sinewy, muscular women aren't as conventionally feminine looking (though some men go for that). ....

Oh, yes, indeed, I for instance, definately go for that !  More muscular a woman appears (her looks) and is (her resulting strenght), more I feel attracted. 

🙂

• 9 months later...

Was thinking about this again tonight at bowling...my wife is ace because she is clutch in the tenth frame, esp. if the other anchor tries to mess with her.  

Also, even after months of understanding the other kind of ace, watching her bowl still turns me on.    A lot.   (And not lustfully, but as in my need to express my love for her physically)  Something about beauty and physical skill does that to me.

Hahahahahahahahahaha I got a kick out of this post because I looooooove bowling. It's definitely not sexy, but I don't think there's any correlation whatsoever. I like bowling because it's a source of competition that doesn't require me to be in amazing shape to be good at it lol. 

No! (To the initial question)

...but if you are touch averse, then you migth avoid certain things that involves touch. I know no sport which requires intercourse while playing. 

Can't say I've seen a corelation.

If anything, it is me who has the less "showy" hobbies.

On 3/20/2019 at 8:04 AM, R66forM said:

Also, even after months of understanding the other kind of ace, watching her bowl still turns me on.    A lot.   (And not lustfully, but as in my need to express my love for her physically)  Something about beauty and physical skill does that to me.

I admit, I have often been grateful that my ace doesn't have the sort of body/physical grace that turns me on. Even when we were in a sexual relationship, it was more about his mind - he actually broke the mold for what I find physically attractive in a partner. This isn't to say he isn't handsome or attractive in his own way, but my "type" for lusting over is the gymnastics type bodies. Agile, lean, muscular without making a huge deal of it.

And I am eternally grateful that he isn't that "type", because him being ace would totally suck worse if he was. Mental attraction I can convert to affection and nothing more easily than if I were attracted to his body to begin with, but there was a "look, don't touch" situation...

• 3 weeks later...

I think the sport that asexuals love is...

Mario_Tennis_Aces_Header.jpg

Because we're tennis aces!!! (This is just a joke - I thought this title was hilarious and whenever I see it I laugh. Not all asexuals like tennis I just thought this game title is amazing.)

RoseGoesToYale

Er, what constitutes a "sexy" sport? Besides a wet t-shirt contest, I'm confused...

anisotrophic

Like this right? Yum! Hard to control my sexual appetites here

010efad97b39648fd3eb314ae85691c1.jpg

Everytime I see this thread title, I can't help but think of the movie The Big Lebowski. The character of Jesus clearly brought some sexiness into the game! 😂

The Incarnation Of Boredom

Okay I'm ace but

How is bowling sexy?????????????????? You know what, never mind, I probably don't want to know the answer.

On 4/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, Alan Degas said:

Everytime I see this thread title, I can't help but think of the movie The Big Lebowski. The character of Jesus clearly brought some sexiness into the game! 😂

I am going to have to watch it and judge for myself ;)

Spoiler

It is actually on one of the stations here tomorrow night 😁

---

I realised an unsexy sport I do, fantasy sports. There is something saddening about being delighted that a player on one of your fantasy teams made a block to take your fantasy league

or even more saddening, to lose your fantasy league as a player didn't make a block.

On 6/4/2018 at 5:40 PM, Sweet Potato said:

wow. you find one case that fits your theory and completely disregard every single case that disproves it.

Im Ace. I hate bowling. I really enjoy pole dancing. go figure

Ace and oriental dancer, so I can see where you come from. Not that oriental dancing is sexy to me, I just enjoy it a lot, but it can probably be viewed as sexy compared to some other dances.

Anthracite_Impreza

No sexy sports you say? I disagree.

F75T7758.jpg

2 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

No sexy sports you say? I disagree.

F75T7758.jpg

I was going to say “people who find the body in motion sexually attractive may find sports that display it sexy” and this would fall under that umbrella.  :)

Anthracite_Impreza
16 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

I was going to say “people who find the body in motion sexually attractive may find sports that display it sexy” and this would fall under that umbrella.  :)

In seriousness my mate would often say she found the human body beautiful, as did a lot of people on telly and all that. I could never understand it, but I found vehicles beautiful, even if I wasn't attracted to them. Watching them move just pleases my soul in a way nothing else does. I always wondered whether we were feeling the same thing...

3 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I always wondered whether we were feeling the same thing.

There’s no way to know for sure but it certainly sounds like you could be.

On 4/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, iff said:

I realised an unsexy sport I do, fantasy sports

I must have a different perspective...once upon a time, my wife won our fairly expensive fantasy football season, and i found it quite exciting that she whipped all those guys, including me!

On 6/10/2018 at 4:58 PM, disGraceful said:

Is there anything sexy about people running around aggressively and getting drenched in their own sweat? 

Oh yes!  Then add on the emotional attraction when you love someone...and its quite powerful.  A salty kiss...oh my!

However, I do understand why it wouldn't be from your perspective.

On 3/22/2019 at 3:07 AM, anamikanon said:

I admit, I have often been grateful that my ace doesn't have the sort of body/physical grace that turns me on.

While my wife is pretty, I did not mean to imply she causes a distraction up and down the bowling center on her turn.  However, because I am also emotionally attracted to her, its very sexy to me when  I watch her behind 60 times a night.   (Well, not 60, more like 45, she rolls a lot of strikes)  🙂

My point being, whether you consider sports sexy or not, when you want to physically express your emotional connection for someone, it is. Its also rewarding when other people see them perform well, to be proud of them, show them off(only one person goes home with the lady with the high female average)!   ....I guess I am guilty of doing a little bit of that here. 😊

Grumpy Alien
6 hours ago, R66forM said:

Oh yes!  Then add on the emotional attraction when you love someone...and its quite powerful.  A salty kiss...oh my!

However, I do understand why it wouldn't be from your perspective.

My perspective?

• 3 weeks later...

Used to be a ballroom dancer, including the latin stuff. Really enjoyed dancing a good rumba, arguably the sexiest of the latin dances. Never felt that there was anything odd about that XD

• 2 weeks later...
PaganUnicorn

I've always liked boyish sports myself. I'm a terrible dancer.

• 1 month later...
//\\//\\//\\

I am just here to read everyone ranking the sports from most to least sexy. Entertaining stuff.

Tasha the demi squirrel

I personally don't think of any sport as sexy but I think Aces who are interested in sports will play whichever sport they enjoy regaurdless of how sexy it is veiwed 

Hylethilei

I just got into bowling and I was called a big sexy bowla man by one of my co-workers so it's definitely sexy!

How did this thread jump out of the casket? :huh:

What a cute little thread this is.   Just perfect for a sleep-deprived brain.  

40 minutes ago, CBC said:

Occasionally I feel guilty for being Canadian and not giving a shit about hockey

That is a bit of a sacrilege...

Archived