Any one here play splatoon

(A)yy

I’ve been playin it so much for the last couple of days, I kinda fell out of playing it but I’ve gotten back into it, I just find it so interesting because it has the same mechanics of a shooter but with each game mode and mechanic having a slight twist.

Guest -NULL-

Hey @(A)yy ,

I don't have Splatoon, but I will hopefully get the game very soon! I am very excited to play it because the game-play mechanics are awesome. I also love the idea of painting the entire arena's turf.

Did you compete in the latest Splatfest? If so, which side did you choose: Raph or Leo

Have a great rest of your day,

Ninja :cake:

Leo all the way boiiiiss, 

also for the next one I’m going Donatello because the inks purple. I’ve gotten into an official Nintendo tournement (its gonna be streamed live) as well so I’m practicing right now, I’m looking forward to loosing in the first round:D

Guest -NULL-

Hey @(A)yy ,

That is awesome! Good luck with your Nintendo Tournament! I would pick team Donatello as well! Donatello is the only ninja turtle that I can remotely respect.  I think that you will probably win!

Which game mode is your favorite? 

Stay off the hook,

Probably tower control or splatzones because I love jumping above people with a brush when they can’t move from the objective, but I also love rainmaker, because the rainmaker is over powered if you know how to use it.

Yee, I just far prefer the controls of sploon 2, I just feels more fluid to me, that might just be me tho.

SkelBea18

Splatoon was my life for awhile. I havent been playing much of splatoon 2 bc of school but that's all I'll be playing this summer lol  Love your profile pic btw

Hey, I play Splatoon 2 :)

I'm level 62 and S rank in every mode, except Splat Zones I'm S+3 and Tower Control I'm S+

Edit: I currently main Heavy Splatling though I also use Splat Dualies! I'm trying to learn how to use chargers as well

Ahh i don’t have splatoon 2 but I love the OG! I am a very basic player compared to you all, I think last time I played i was like C+ lol. I just like to be the perfectionist on the regular team who covers every inch of the turf, and i am happy with that

Guest -NULL-

Yo @Nai ,

Dude, you are INSANE! WOW! I hope that I can get to that ranking once I get the game!

Do you have a favorite weapon? Do you have a favorite set of gear to wear? What is your favorite game mode to play?

Stay off the hook,

@Ninja Hey, thanks! It definitely took a lot of time, practice, and effort. I've been playing for about 5 months now and it's certainly addicting.

I certainly have had the most fun using the Heavy Splatling, which I main. I also enjoy using dualies and chargers or rollers when I'm in the mood.

This is my main set up, though I change the head wear every now and again:

tumblr_p8e6vdsrx11u9z457o1_540.jpg

This set up I find best for my Splatling, because Ninja Squid and the Swim Speed Up helps me escape if I find myself surrounded by enemies (Splatlings are more useful as support/defense, so it's difficult not to get splatted if you find yourself cornered or without your teammates). The Ink Sub Saver is useful for this Splatling in particular (Hero Splatling Replica) because the Sprinkler sub uses up a lot of ink, and I find myself having to replace Sprinklers fairly often. The Ink Main Savers on my clothes also help a little bit, because Splatlings can use up a lot of ink as well.

If I'm using Dualies, I would normally have a different gear set up with mostly Ink Main Savers because Dualies use a ton of ink. I would normally equip two pieces of gear with Ink Main Saver as their main ability and perhaps Swim Speed Up or Quick Super Jump, since Dualies are for more offensive use.

My favorite game mode is definitely Splat Zones! I'm addicted to that mode. Anyways, I hope this was helpful!

Ms. Carolynne

I play Splatoon 2 myself.

I'm level 41, and at least B rank in all of the ranked modes. I haven't played a ton of ranked, my goal is to make it to A in all four modes.

My favorite weapon by far is the Dualie Squelchers.

I like the Splattershot, Splattershot Pro, and Tri-Slosher as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Only 3 days till the mcm inkling open, I’m probably going out on the first round tho😄

• 2 months later...

I mostly only play when there’s a Splatfest.   

I’d like to play the Octo Expansion, if I can ever find time. I have to finish Octopath Traveller first.

Archived