Do not buy asexual merch from teespring.

Happy

So myself and a few other folks have recently discovered that teespring.com contains hundreds of rip-off versions of asexual designs that were originally uploaded to Redbubble.com

Original | Rip Offs
Originals | Rip Offs

There are other designs of ours on there too, oh I am raging. Please spread the word and don't use teespring to buy pride merchandise.

Claire1983

That's awful!  Thanks for the warning

purpleandgreylife

@Happy Thanks for the heads up!

Although, I'm curious, how do you know that the same person who designed the material didn't upload their designs to teespring.com and Redbubble.com? I'm not saying you're wrong, I am genuinely curious.

On 5/4/2018 at 12:19 PM, purpleandgreylife said:

@Happy Thanks for the heads up!

Although, I'm curious, how do you know that the same person who designed the material didn't upload their designs to teespring.com and Redbubble.com? I'm not saying you're wrong, I am genuinely curious.

One of them is my design, and the ones I didn't design look absolutely awful -- they're missing chunks of the image or they have weird transparent parts. They're also uploaded hundreds of times with the original title that the artists used on Redbubble, except with punctuation removed and weird capitalization in some parts. I'm trying to contact the original artists as well. 

purpleandgreylife

@Happy I'm so sorry that happened to you and to so many others! Thank you for the warning about purchasing asexual merchandise from teespring.com. I hope everything works out for you and the other artists! :cake:

Muir Caileag

Ugh it really irks me when things like this happen! I see a lot of art theft on RedBubble as it is; other sites doing it just add to the fiiiire

Archived