-----

halfragment

Mae 🌼

Nice to meet you and welcome to AVEN! Have some cake :) :cake::cake:

Hey there, welcome to AVEN! :cake::D

I've never seen Umineko but I've heard a lot of good things about it and thought the premise was interesting. I used to love watching Higurashi : When They Cry a few years back so I'm 90% sure I know that one of the characters is supposedly -

Spoiler

Rika, though reincarnated, or the "older" memories of her when she was trapped in the series having been thrown away into another universe

- or something along those lines anyway. I just never got around to watching Umineko. I'm sure you'll find people with the same interests as you loitering around and it'll surprise you how many people you'll find with same orientation as you here. Have some cake!

Image result for cake

hopeisnotlost

Welcome!

Welcome! Why don’t you make a thread to see if you can find other fictoromantics to talk with? :) 

chocolate-meringue-layer-cake-124699-1.j

Hi there, fellow boring person :D

Welcome to AVEN! Good to have you on board :) This is a wonderful place full of friendly and supportive folks. I know for a fact that we do indeed have some fictoromantic folks on here, so you're definitely not alone :) You're always welcome to start a thread and chat away :D Did I mention that there's cake? Like, lots of it?

recipe-image-legacy-id--1273545_8.jpg?it

I hope you'll enjoy being a part of AVEN!

Archived