Need a girlfriend

faisal6309

Asexual from Pakistan. Need a girlfriend. There are not many people I see from Pakistan. 

I like to learn, imagine, read, travel, explore and much more. If you are seeker of knowledge, you won't be disappointed by me. I like anime, computers, read mythologies, history.
As for my personality, I think saying "I'm Scorpio" is enough. I am open-minded minded person and like concept of Egalitarianism. 

Biblioromantic

Dude, looking on AVEN for a girlfriend is kinda like trying to find a zebra at the north pole. Yes, it's technically possible you'll find someone; some of us are heteroromantic, and a few of those might actually be looking even. But AVEN's not a dating site. It's a visibility and education website with a forum.

If you're looking for friends, you could try https://www.ace-book.net. I've never been on it, but it's supposed to be like facebook for asexuals.

23 minutes ago, CBC said:

Also FYI, "I'm Scorpio" tells me absolutely nothing. Astrology is BS.

Also this. So much this.

Autumn Season

Take a look at this thread, it might help :) :  

5 hours ago, CBC said:

Scorpios are supposed to be highly sexual actually, lol. That true, @faisal6309?

As a Scorpio I’m calling bs on this. I usually see us described as passionate which I would agree with but not necessarily in a sexual way 

8 hours ago, Biblioromantic said:

Dude, looking on AVEN for a girlfriend is kinda like trying to find a zebra at the north pole. Yes, it's technically possible you'll find someone; some of us are heteroromantic, and a few of those might actually be looking even. But AVEN's not a dating site. It's a visibility and education website with a forum.

If you're looking for friends, you could try https://www.ace-book.net. I've never been on it, but it's supposed to be like facebook for asexuals.

Also this. So much this.

The problem is my country. There is almost no one I know. Also most people I found on internet are stupid. So far, I have seen two females from Pakistan. One is too old for me and the other one is a lesbian. So, I am trying to aim my dart in every possible direction. lol.

7 hours ago, CBC said:

Scorpios are supposed to be highly sexual actually, lol. That true, @faisal6309?

I am romantic person. Not a sexual. Well, I don;t mind your beliefs. You are entitled to have those.

6 hours ago, Autumn Season said:

Take a look at this thread, it might help :) :  

I have seen many dating platforms for asexual people. No luck so far.

So you know, @faisal6309, AVEN is not a dating site. It's aimed just at education and visibility. The forums here are to assist in that goal, so you can ask questions about how asexuals in relationships have found each other or how you might go about it, but you can't look for a partner on this site. If you meet someone on here and happen to fall in love, great! That's happened. But we really ask that folks not post dating requests or otherwise actively search for partners on AVEN. The other problem is that there are minors on the site, as our age-limit is 13+ so we actually can't legally allow AVEN to be a dating site if we wanted to.

You are welcome to use the site to connect and build community with other asexuals, we just ask that you don't seek out dates here :)

Archived