....hello.....? Any one wanna be friends?

MangleMoments

MangleMoments

I’m a geek and I need friends and guidance and a little help from other teens on basically anything social. I think I’m making an ad for some one to be my friend. Yes I am making an ad for someone to be my friend I’m desperate and I like space there I wrote that done. Can someone be my friend now?

Hi!!!!!!!! (clears throat) Um, sorry.

To Whom It May Concern,

In reply to your advertisement in the previous post, I would like to offer my application for the position of "friend". My qualifications are as follows:

--I'm a crazy nerd about pretty much everything, but especially old books, music, feminism, politics, and TV shows

--My little sister says I give good advice

--I'm also a teen

--I could REALLY use some Internet friends myself!!

I wholeheartedly hope you will consider my application.

I remain yours truly,

girlwonder

No, really, PLEASE let's be friends!!!!! And welcome to AVEN! 

Celyn: The Lutening

I'm a crusty 23 year-old, so if not friend I would like to take the position of confidant and mentor. 

Qualifications - is also non-binary

- HUGE nerd - salivates over Doctor Who, Star Wars, anime and fantasy books

- teenagers seem to find me helpful and non-threatening???

- Don't have access to TARDIS right now but as soon as one becomes available I will wibbly-wobble through space to find you and bring you cake and your favourite hot beverage

Hi and welcome :)

I have to say that this was one of the funnier introductions to read :D Welcome to AVEN! We're glad to have you on board.

You might be particularly interested in the Teen Corner, where there are mostly folks around your age. You might also want to check out Meetup Mart, where there are lots of other AVENites ready to get in touch with one another in all the different ways - be it PMs, Skype, snail mail or real life meetups. Personally I've found the Chatterbox a valuable source of getting to know people aside from their stance on a/sexuality... so yeah, there are a lot of options to get to know other people on here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you'll enjoy your time on here :) Have some cake:

15RECIPE40DIN-articleLarge.jpg

MangleMoments

Thank you for the cake and applications it’s a self confidence booster to know people actually want to talk to me. I’ve also already seen Teen’s Coner it’s one of the, if not the first, things I found on here and nobody’s ever said that something I said was funny so thank you very much @Homer! In reply to @Celyn’s and @girlwonder‘s applications, I have taken you two into consideration and will most likely contact you two soon! Thank You!!

Hey! Sorry I’m a bit late to the draw, but I hope the friendship post is still open! I’m fifteen, a huge nerd (it’s scary to me sometimes), I love reading, I am super dorky and weird, and I like making friends!

seriously-welcome to AVEN. I joined about a week ago and it can be pretty intimidating at the start-I’m still pretty nervous about it! But don’t worry; this is a great community. 

Smiles,

laynie

Archived