Hello!

Knut

Hi, everyone! 

My name is Noémie, and I'm a 21 year-old from France. I'm here because I've been questioning myself quite a lot lately and I feel like I need...advice? Guidance? Support? People to talk to? I don't know, really, but I've been browsing the forum a little and everyone seemed so friendly that I feel comfortable saying hello! 

I don't really know how I found out I was asexual, and to be honest, I am still figuring all of this out. I've always felt bad for not wanting to have any physical contact with my dates when put on the spot, despite liking the idea of it before the actual date, until I found out about asexuality and started to look into it a little further. I am lucky to have a surprisingly very supportive best friend, who convinced me to try and talk to other aces to maybe understand myself better?  So here I am, I guess!

Other than that, I'm really into linguistics, music, and all sorts of nerdy things, with a newly found obsession for musicals, so there's that. As for the pseudonym "Knut", I wanted to find something that's easier to pronounce than "Noémie", but I ended up with something about as hard to say, oh well. 

Anyway that's it I think, so I hope I get to meet a few people here!

Welcome to Aven! I am new too but hope you find all the answers that you seek :)

Welcome to AVEN! I'm sure you've heard the legend of the cake? Receiving it immediately makes you feel welcome! Here!:cake:

Thank you to the both of you! Oh, I have indeed heard of the cake. Thanks! I am hungry now.

Welcome! :cake: I hope you enjoy your stay.

12 minutes ago, Flower Boy said:

Welcome! :cake: I hope you enjoy your stay.

I appreciate :D

Hi Noémie :) Welcome to AVEN!

I'm German, so pronouncing "Knut" is no big deal for me :D but I don't really know how it's pronounced in French... is your name inspired by the polar bear who lived in the zoo of Berlin a couple of years back?

knut.jpg?itok=sU_k-4I2

Coincidentally, AVEN is the right place for everything you might be looking for - advice, guidance, support, people to talk to... and also not really knowing :lol:

I hope you'll enjoy your time on here! Have some cake:

e53542dd1d1bb4fa65b726fa3c65f790.jpg

Hei there ! Welcome on AVEN !

I'm a fellow french, it's cool to see others. Have some cake ! :cake:

And I hope you'll find the answers you're looking for 

Aaaahhh, I forgot... there's a French thread in Alt Lang :)

Thanks everybody! :) 

13 hours ago, Homer said:

Hi Noémie :) Welcome to AVEN!

I'm German, so pronouncing "Knut" is no big deal for me :D but I don't really know how it's pronounced in French... is your name inspired by the polar bear who lived in the zoo of Berlin a couple of years back?

Thank you! And actually, no, I found out about that bear just a few days ago! No, the name comes from my love for Sweden and all things Scandinavian so it's pronounced the Swedish way (which would be something like "Knüt" in German, I think?). Bear's cute, though :D 

6 hours ago, Leilamy said:

Hei there ! Welcome on AVEN !

I'm a fellow french, it's cool to see others. Have some cake ! :cake:

And I hope you'll find the answers you're looking for 

Yay, more cake! It is nice to see fellow french people :) Thanks!

4 hours ago, Homer said:

Aaaahhh, I forgot... there's a French thread in Alt Lang :)

Thank you, I'll go check it out! :D 

Welcome! Feel free to ask us anything, otherwise, enjoy some delicious cake :) 

Spoiler

Bienvenue! N'hésitez pas à nous demander quelque chose, sinon, profitez d'un délicieux gâteau :)

c3.jpg

Archived