♡ Happy to be Here ♡

Huntress

Hello all.

I heard about this place through tumblr. That site is very toxic when it comes to asexuality so I wanted to find a new place to hang around.

Like a lot of people I discovered my asexuality through interacting with those in my daily life particularly this one friend who isn't happy with her sex life so she tends to push her fantasies on me in a kind of weird homoromantic way. Like she'd show me toys she bought, tell me how it felt, how happy it made her, wishing it was me. And I'm there internally screaming about how I don't want to be a part of this!!! It just felt so dirty and disgusting and I reached out to tumblr and that is how I knew.

So a little bit about me. I want to be a writer. I write fics currently. I'm a Kpop fan. I love Twice and NCT. I also like vampires and paranormal stuff.

That's all I got to say. I hope I can make friends here.

4 minutes ago, OptimisticPessimist said:

Welcome :cake::cake::cake:,  

Their's lots of support and advice here, and friendly people. 

There's lots of Kpop fans here too! I love TWICE and i like NCT. We do have a TWICE thread although it's not that active.

Oh! ♡

I take it you're a once too?

It doesn't matter tbh I am just happy to know there's Kpop fans here too.

Yeah I'm starting to look around the forums and finding some stuff I can relate to asexuality wise. Thank you.

Well I kinda want to know if it is normal to feel weird when someone assumes you are sexual like them as an ace?

Just now, OptimisticPessimist said:

@Huntress That is normal to feel, their's lots of reasons why someone who is Ace might feel uncomfortable with someone assuming. 

I feel bad about staying silent about my asexuality I feel like it may isolate my non asexual friends and they will not understand.

Welcome! Hope I’m not cutting off the conversation >-> I’ll leave my cake here then and leave you two to it :P 

rainbow+wedding+cake+6.jpg

Welcome! :cake: Hope you find this site to be supportive and helpful.

1 hour ago, Huntress said:

And I'm there internally screaming about how I don't want to be a part of this!!!

I can relate to hearing things from friends that you absolutely want no part of.

Welcome to AVEN :cake:. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

Haha, I read the opening post and thought "Let's see how long it takes until @OptimisticPessimist reads this" and boom, there she is writing the first response :D

Welcome to AVEN! Damn, sitting through a sex toy explanation session sounds pretty much like I feel when people show off pictures of their offspring. "Good for you, but totally 100% not my cup of tea, can we move on now, please?" Argh. You'll find that a lot of people on here will relate to your thoughts and feelings. There's the Incredibly Ace Moments thread, for example...

Feel free to explore the forums - and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you'll enjoy being a part of AVEN.

Have some cake:

P1160498-001.JPG

(Disclaimer: This is what search engining "kpop cake" brought up and I have no idea what this actually is :D)

Archived