Crash Landing In Your Life Like...SupšŸ‘½

J.D

Hey! You there, yes, you... HišŸ˜

Ā 

Check out my newb status, yep, still got that new car smell. Nice to find a place (even though Iā€™ve known about this site for a couple of days now) where thereā€™s others like myself and Allies who arenā€™tĀ *insert nasty word*.

Ā 

Iā€™m tired of being isolated and at the same time surrounded by my -oh so loveable- sexual (verrrrrrrrrry) friends and their friends, and THEIR friends...and their momsā€™ friends.

Ā 

Did I mention their grandmasā€™Ā friends, because lemme tell ya if you want some nightmares...

Ā 

Go bark up that creakyĀ treešŸ¤¢

Ā 

Anywoot, hope to meet many of you awesome acersĀ *cough*and take over the world*cough*

Welcome!Ā  Sorry to disappoint, but we're usually too busy eating cake to take over the world.Ā  We've met up to discuss it a few times, but, you know,Ā cake.

Ā 

%20138280-49fdab4f7bf207b3cc31f72186c86b

NickyTannock
Welcome to AVEN!

I joined for much the same reason, feeling isolated because of my Asexuality became too much.
I can't say that my first post in the Welcome Lounge was as fun as yours, it was a bit of a downer because I was unsure of how I would be received.
The site is pretty supportive though, and I hope you end up liking it here as much as I do.
Rainbow-cake-700.jpg

I am up for world domination! Welcome to the great AVEN community! Have some cake to celebrate being amazing!

Image result for cake

awkward_one34

Y'know, I've got a couple dragon friends that might help with the taking over the world part....Ā Have some cake first though :cake:Ā 

Ā 

Image result for world dominance cake

Ā 

Its way more fun to not take over the world. That would mean I have to actually do something. But welcome! Its a fun place here.You'll want to stay here forever and everĀ and everĀ and ever and ever.....

Hey there! Welcome to AVEN!Ā :cake::D

Ā 

Since you've joined us, I think it's time IĀ tell you aĀ secret. The reason we like cake so much is because inside they have hidden plansĀ for world domination.

Ā 

Image result for cake

Welcome! At least you have lots of friends :)Ā 

world-cake-028.jpg

Hi :D

Ā 

Welcome to AVEN! I think you forgot to mention your grandma's friends' dogs though :P

Ā 

This is an awesome place full of friendly and supportive people. You'll find that a lot of folks on here will be able to relate to your thoughts and feelings! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :) Also, have some more cake, related to my first association of crash landing in other people's lives:

Ā 

cc240a9b38eac51e64b7fb8ca5ca8b3a--cake-i

SparkyCat13

Welcome!!

Ā 

Darn it, awkward_one34 took my Pinky & the Brain idea! :P

Ā 

IMG_4694.JPG

Archived