Gender and Asexuality Research Survey

Victor J

Hello. I'm writing an honors thesis paper on the relationship between asexuality and gender. For my research I have created a survey that I am hoping people will respond to! Any amount of information you are willing to share is useful and greatly appreciated.

This link will take you to the survey page. 

https://wwu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cu1ULPhff83bz8h

EngineeRaven

Filled it! Good luck with the thesis! :)

Sorcerer Midnight

Good luck on your thesis! I completed your survey.

Duke Memphis

I did it. I hope it helps!

ThatSierraPerson

I filled it out. Hope it helps with your thesis!

everywhere and nowhere

Me too, I just completed it.

Thanks a lot @Victor J, your questionairs helped me reflect myself. Good luck with your research. It will be amazing if you can share the findings!

InfiniteNull

I filled it out too... 

With posting it here in this section it might cause a little bias in your sample but hopefully you have thoughts on how to normalize the data later :) 

Good luck with it! 

anisotrophic

Is there some reason you didn't use terms like andro/gynephilic?

I didn't complete this because my partner is ace-ish, not me. As such I think I'm not intended as part of your target cohort. I do wonder if they are related.

This research request has been approved by the Research Approval Board for advertising on AVEN.

Snao Cone

Resource and Education Director

(Note: I'm acting on behalf of our vacant Dedicated Research Contact position)

Done. If you're taking feedback, having two questions for "What is your sexual orientation?" confused me at first. Perhaps you could add to the second question like that, "If not asexual..." 

NickyTannock

@TheAP

I was also confused. I answered "Asexual" for the first "What is your sexual orientation?" where that was an option, and "None of the above" for the second "What is your sexual orientation?" where it wasn't.
I did the same thing for the "What is your romantic orientation?" questions.
If the second sets are for "If not asexual..." "If not aromantic...", then I've filled the form out incorrectly by answering both of them.

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I filled it out.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:58 PM, TheAP said:

Done. If you're taking feedback, having two questions for "What is your sexual orientation?" confused me at first. Perhaps you could add to the second question like that, "If not asexual..." 

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:14 PM, MichaelTannock said:

@TheAP

I was also confused. I answered "Asexual" for the first "What is your sexual orientation?" where that was an option, and "None of the above" for the second "What is your sexual orientation?" where it wasn't.
I did the same thing for the "What is your romantic orientation?" questions.
If the second sets are for "If not asexual..." "If not aromantic...", then I've filled the form out incorrectly by answering both of them.

^_^ Hi. Well, since the beginning of their survey said, "...You may answer all, some, or none of the questions.....," I chose to fill in "asexual" for the first and leave the second list of sexualities blank, since they didn't pertain to me.

I hope that helps.

@Victor J, I filled out the survey as well. I started in the morning and finished it late in the evening. There wasn't a "pause survey" button, so I hope everything was recorded properly. Good luck  :)

• 2 months later...

Is the survey supposed to be closed now? I couldn't access it.

Archived