Stupid libido...

Comrade F&F

Comrade F&F

Pointless, useless, annoying bodily mechanism that serves little if any purpose.

Sigh

Annoyingly, I have a healthy libido that likes to crop up in accordance with my monthly cycle. (Hey, body wants a baby) But since I'm asexual it's more of an annoyance than anything. Hardware works, software doesn't exist.

I want to ask other aces; how do you handle this? Mostly I just 'do the maintenance' and get it over with, but I honestly don't know how to go about it effectively. I don't know what you're supposed to think to make it even remotely enjoyable. Or better yet, maybe someone can offer advice on how to more effectively ignore it. (because I've learned that proactively trying to ignore something doesn't really help).

I ask friends and family, but I'm the only ace in my circle and they don't really have any helpful advice. So to other aces, how do you handle your body's inconvenient desire to do something you really have zero interest in?

QuantumEcho

I just take care of it, make sure its done quickly. Just go about my day it also relieves stress also thats a benefit. 

Archived