Midland Tyke

Is AVEN growing? Or in decline?

Autumn Season
On 14.4.2018 at 2:54 PM, Midland Tyke said:

I've been an AVENite for only just over a year. And wasn't sure whether the mysterious yet legendary beasts named @Skullery Maid and @CBC actually existed. But I started a thread to which they have both posted.

Yeah! Go me!

:'D Good job!!!

On 15.4.2018 at 10:54 AM, CBC said:

Are you half naked for your anniversary or half naked for Skullery? :P 

Lmao! I love this thread. :D 

Edit: Oops! Maybe I should pay attention to the original post as well. I don't know whether AVEN grows or not, but it is certainly active.

• Like 2

Adachiku

I joined a few months ago and my impression is that the forum is very active - several new (and interesting!) threads every day, ongoing discussion etc. Compare that to the German Aven forum that (sadly!) is almost completely silent now.

• Like 4

will123
On 4/12/2018 at 2:57 PM, CBC said:

Man, I'm glad I didn't get deleted for being inactive. I'm proud of my 2004 join date haha. 8) But I disappeared completely after seven posts and didn't show up again till 2008. I still take long breaks. They're necessary.

I agree with @daveb; seems about as active as ever to me. And I can promise you it's bucketloads more active than it was in '04! 

Maybe that's why I didn't stick around back in '05 LOL

will123
On 4/13/2018 at 8:50 PM, Janus DarkFox said:

By the numbers, in terms of threads, posts and members, I'd say it's on an increase, or roughly on a steady flow of new content nearly everywhere on site.

I know on the snowmobiling forum I help moderate, the admins have access to metrics that measure usage.

• Like 1

Midland Tyke
9 hours ago, will123 said:

I know on the snowmobiling forum I help moderate, the admins have access to metrics that measure usage.

My OP did wonder if the admins could access usage (measured by post count, perhaps) info and publish it. But so far no response. But it's not a priority. More of an interest, really.

• Like 1

.Lia
1 hour ago, Midland Tyke said:

My OP did wonder if the admins could access usage (measured by post count, perhaps) info and publish it. But so far no response. But it's not a priority. More of an interest, really.

I don't remember much from the recent ACP but when I was an Admin with the old ACP I remember there were certain stats that could be accessed...I just forget which ones.

• Like 3