Sexuality taught you a lesson?

2 minutes ago, Lonemathsytoothbrushthief said:

Some people might decide this makes them romantic, others might think it makes them greyromantic or demiromantic or all kinds of things, so it would be up to the person as to whether they describe it as becoming romantic or not. But it is possible.

Wait really??

Lonemathsytoothbrushthief
52 minutes ago, Bts_suga said:

Wait really??

Just remember the fact that human existence has a LOT of variation, so when you decide to adopt a particular name for how you identify, the main reason should always be feeling comfortable in who you are, and finding people who are like you. You can do this even if you feel like the name itself doesn't necessarily mean exactly what you want it to.

banana monkey
On 10/04/2018 at 8:27 PM, Bts_suga said:

Wait really??

well, in my opinion, demiromantic, greyromantic etc is a form of romanticism. so yeah, when I first realised I was asexual I thought I was aromantic as well. Only to come across the possibility a couple of years later that I had romantic feelings for my best friend so I maybe demiromantic. However, I'm quoiromantic as well so I have trouble telling the difference between romantic and strong platonic feelings so I am unsure if the feelings were actually romantic and he is the only person I've ever had feelings for so could be a one off, So given that demiromanticism and quoiromanticism are a type of greyromanticism I just tend to tell people I'm that for now. I dont think I've changed from aromantic to greyromantic though, I was always greyromantic but I just didnt know it until I went through the experience I did with my then friend. 

Archived