One Minute Of Silence For Hungary

EngineeRaven

EngineeRaven

Yesterday we had a chance to put an end to what has been going on for eight years now. We had the chance to change the regime.

We failed.

At least we tried.

Kitartás, srácok! Valahogy csak túléljük. :cake:

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

If I may ask, what exactly happened in Hungary?

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
On 4/9/2018 at 1:32 AM, MaeveTheRaven said:

Yesterday we had a chance to put an end to what has been going on for eight years now. We had the chance to change the regime.

We failed.

At least we tried.

Kitartás, srácok! Valahogy csak túléljük. :cake:

31 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

Looking at the date of the original post, my thinking would be the reelection of orban and his populist fiddez party with the second biggest party also being the populist jobbik party.

EngineeRaven

Exactly that. In a not-nearly-fair election system, tampering with the votes, which is proven. Still no steps taken, probably will never be.

Today and last saturday more than a hundred thousand of people protested, but the public service media only mentioned it vaguely, as something "organized by foreigners", and posted some pictures of the end of the line of people, which of course didn't nearly show the density at all. But of course they still have enough space for hate-speech against people that have nothing to do with us, our situation or actually anything relevant. That is what they call "free and independent media".

Sorry for the rant, people. Please, learn from our errors, don't let this happen to your country.

Love.

Archived