ummm...hi?

ben8884

Hi guys!  I am Ben and I am the newest Mod for this forum. I just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I also wanted to apologize right off the bat as I am very new to this and I am almost sure that mistakes will be made but hopefully, with all of your help and with the help of my fellow Mods I can become the sort of Mod I feel this forum deserves. 

I tend to be pretty laid back for the most part but I do ask that we basically not be jerks. As long as we are respectful, non judgmental and stay away from phobic and racist words then we will all be OK. 

Hello and welcome to the Moderator position! :D Have some cake... :cake:

Don't worry, you'll do fine.

Sage Raven Domino

I love the reluctant language of the thread title, haha. Don't be afraid, we're not gonna bite :P Have fun disciplining us! I wish you to have little workload here, but stay alert nevertheless.

Welcome @ben8884, enjoy the position. :cake::cake:

Yay new mod!!!!:cake::cake:Here's cake!!!

There is pleasure sure being mad that none but madmen know-John Dryden

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ben! It's awesome that you're a mod. I believe that you're going to do a great job around here! Don't stress it, dude!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
All The Thoughts

Congrats on the position! I think you’re going to do just fine

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hey guys! So by the time most of you read this you will probably notice that the Moderator title just below my avatar will be gone. I just wanted to communicate with you guys that I have asked for and been granted a temporary leave of absence. I am going on vacation for a week and I  just want a week free of all responsibilities but I know I won't be able to stay off AVEN and I also know that I wont be able switch off the Mod part of me unless someone else does it for me!

I also just wanted to thank all of you for your great posts and to say how much I love being the Mod for this forum, I hope that you guys think I am doing a good job and that I am the type of Mod you feel worthy of being a Mod. 

For the next week I will leave you in the hands of the amazing Mod team-they really are the best. I will resume normal Mod duties on the 18th but will be around until then.

• 3 months later...
aquariusabandoned

Welcome!😊

Archived