Most Common Personality Type

Tapioca

What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?  

284 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?

• INTJ
    • INTP
    • ENTJ
    • ENTP
    • INFJ
    • INFP
    • ENFJ
    • ENFP
    • ISTJ
    • IDFJ
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ISTP
    • ISFP
    • ESTP
    • ESFP
    • Prefer not answer/ other

This poll is closed to new votes

Mistype Lichley.

Singe 16personnalities is the 1st site to pop up when asking about mbti test, I think most people have taken this one.

16personnalities is very biased though, and honestly not the best material when it comes to MBTI.

I mean, if you tell to 16p that your dreams aren't realistic, 16p thinks that makes you an N. That's honestly not how it works.

Same way for I and E. If you're shy you're an I. Well... No that's not how it works either.

I'm actually questionning creating a topic to explain how MBTI really works 🤔  If anyone would be interested of course...

1 hour ago, Leilamy said:

I'm actually questionning creating a topic to explain how MBTI really works 🤔  If anyone would be interested of course...

The people who invented MBTI actually admitted that it wasn’t accurate at all, as basic questions aren’t a good judge of someone’s entire character.

MBTI certainly shouldn't rule your life, but it can be very helpful if well documented. There's a big gap between what 16p explains of MBTI with letter dichotomy (16p also mix up MBTI with another personnality test called the Big Five) and how the cognitive functions work to explain each personnality types.

• 2 months later...

A bizarre combo of Intj, intp and istj.

• 2 months later...
AroaceScriptette

Ive done this many times over the years and always get enfp in some form

I've taken the test 3 times. The first time I got INTJ and the second+third time I got INTP. I identify with the INTP traits strongly, though I do sort of fit into INTJ too a bit? But mostly INTP.

• 3 months later...
Miss_Bookworm

Last year I was ISTJ, but I just retook the quiz and now I'm INFP😂

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

Introverted: 96%, Intuitive: 95%, Feeling: 92%, Judging: 71%, and Turbulent: 83%.

No surprise there. 

Looks like Introverted iNtuitives are IN. :)

Asexual_Goddess

INFJ-T

INFP currently, but I have fluctuated between some letters day by day

• 1 month later...

@Tapioca

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived