sea-lemon

Research Participation Request: Investigating the relationship between personality and romanticism

sea-lemon

The following is a short online survey designed to investigate the relationship between personality and romanticism among asexuals:

https://openss.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8nQ4mV2CexQ7s3j

For further information, please contact the researcher: @Louis1

-----

This research request has been approved by the Research Approval Board for advertising on AVEN.

sea-lemon 

Dedicated Research Contact 

• Like 3

Yeast

I've never been in a romantic relationship, so that nullified about a quarter of the survey. I feel no sexual attraction to anyone. I'm not a true introvert, just very tactful. The fact I'm still sane after some of the situations I've had to deal with proves I handle stress well and don't panic easily. I'm male between 58 and 64. 

That's all folks!

• Like 1

argar

Done

• Like 1

Falcon7

Aro-Ace but did it anyway. Good luck!

• Like 1

TheAP

Done. I wasn't sure what to put for my romantic orientation, but just put aro.

• Like 1

alligator

I’m homoromantic, and this survey was still really hard. I’m very introverted, but I’m not sure that’s a symptom of my asexuality. It’s weird being part of research for asexuality, because not a lot of the social aspect is known. Mostly stereotypes. 

I just know that if any of these negative stereotypes are true, it’s probably because we’re non sexuals living in a sexual exclusive world. Who wouldnt feel a little like outcast 

Shihara

Done :lol:

Koloios

:D Done. I liked it that they gave the whole theoretical background after you had filled it in, you don't see that often.

Feels a bit useless filling it in when you haven't been in a romantic relationship, though.