Poll for (allo)sexuals

binary suns

Questions for allosexuals  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you experience sexual attraction?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Have you ever experienced sexual attraction?

• Yes
    • No
    • Situationally
    • Maybe
  3. 3. Do you experience desire for partnered sex?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  4. 4. Have you ever experienced desire for partnered sex?

• Yes
    • No
    • Situationally
    • Maybe
  5. 5. Do you enjoy sex?

• Yes
    • No
    • I've never had it
    • Sort of / Sometimes / Situationally
  6. 6. "allo" - yay or nay?

• yay
    • nay
    • either / both / unsure

This poll is closed to new votes

binary suns

inspired by Poll for Asexuals by @TheAP

also added Poll for Greys as well  ^_^

added a question on this one regarding preference for "allo" or not. (allosexual verses sexual, which term is preferred - is "allo" seen as a good terminology by the sexual part of our communities)

also, "Situational" means more so than usual - use your best judgment - answer "Situational" if you feel "yes" does not suffice.

Grumpy Alien

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Maybe - I don’t have much of a libido so I really only desire partnered sex at times with my actual partner. Without a relationship, I am happily completely celibate due to lack of libido.

4. Situationally - Yes, not like... all the time, that’d be silly. Just when I’m “in the mood” and that is only when I’m in a relationship.

5. Yes

6. NAY!!!

binary suns

since three for three of the voters identifying sexual voted "nay" to allo - I edited the poll title and added a little more clarification to the OP - I would be surprised if more than 60% said "yay" once the poll gets more respondants  - but, I would be 100% supportive and understanding of whatever the result. Since I anticipated the attitude would be more neutral or positive for the additional clarification, I initially worded the expression of this aspect of the poll more casually, and so wanted to make its representation more neutral/sub-formal. 

ps. uh... is there a better word than "sub-formal" lol? I'm bad with words sometimes :lol:  

• 1 year later...

@Float On

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived