Who would be a better president?

Colic.stone

President  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be a better President?

• John Oliver
    • Jon Stewart

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/01/18 at 09:00 AM

Grumpy Alien

Ugh that’s so difficult. I think Jon Stewart appears more president-y in his demeanor but John Oliver, while not actually eligible to be a US president, would have a unique perspective due to being an immigrant. My gut instinct says Jon Stewart but I think I’ll vote John Oliver because I think he would be able to provide first hand outsider experience. From my own immigration journey, nothing makes you angrier than basic things not being available in your new country or more appreciative of said country with all the good that is available. That’s a good start for changing for the better as well as saying to a nation why they should be thankful and fight to keep certain rights.

SorryNotSorry

Tommy Chong!!!

RoseGoesToYale

I'd vote John Oliver because:

*Listening to him give speeches would be f*cking awesome

*Every speech would ended with either a crazy stunt or hilarious music act

*Any time he'd go to fix a problem in US policy, I can see him saying "Naughty, US policy! Bad, bad, naughty! Shame on you!"

Knight of Cydonia

From what I've seen of John Oliver, I've generally found that if you know something about what he's reporting on, you can tell he actually has no idea what he's talking about. I think Jon Stewart does a better job.

Voting for comedians and TV hosts for president sounds dangerously close to reality though... what with all the talk about Oprah running and Trump already having won I really hope this is not a trend where celebrities and TV faces are getting more and more popular. 

• 3 weeks later...

A Grizzly Bear

Ms. Carolynne

Why not Zoidberg?

Mickey Mouse never did Walt Disney any harm :P:P

Archived