Zoaea Here, Hi All :)

Zoaea

I've been searching for whats broken about me, I'm so thankful to find out I'm not broken. I just didn't know were I belonged. :-) I'm a mother to a 4 years old, wife, nurse, and gamer. I follow a Christian belief system, live in the PNW, and I think cheese cake is the best pie, hehe. :cake: I'm shy, introverted, I like to read books, I also breed chinchillas on a small scale for showing. I mostly lurk on forums. When I do type up a reply, I try not to stick my foot in my mouth (with mixed success rates). And now I know I am asexual, and likely demiromantic or grey romantic(bit confused on that one still).

I mainly started on the journey that brought me hear because of my marriage. He's been kinda a jerk about it, but I think he is coming around. -_-

Welcome Zoaea! It can indeed be a great relief to find out about asexuality :cake:

Celyn: The Lutening

Hi Zoaea! You've discovered an awesome place. Cheesecake is indeed the best pie. Books are awesome (I'm a fantasy and sci-fi nut myself). Chinchillas are adorable! I'd like to have one, but rodents/lagomorphs don't like me, except for rats.

Hi Zoaea

Welcome to AVEN! You are most certainly not broken, simply asexual. Make yourself at home (:

Welcome! What kind of games do you like? :) 

rich-peanut-butter-and-chocolate-cake-85

Neutral nerd

Hello! Have some :cake: :D. I think domesticated rodents are the best pets, I had a couple rats and they were adorable :redface:. Don't worry about what people think, if you try and people still don't accept you as yourself, there's always people who understand. Specialness is magic, you can like whatever type of cheesecake you want!!8)

On 3/21/2018 at 3:51 PM, Lichley said:

Welcome! What kind of games do you like? :) 

I like MMO's traditionally, but with my daughter I dont have the time needed for those games (wow, gw2, aion) so I mostly stick to my short burst type games like Overwatch, Sims 4, Stardew Valley (who am I kidding if I open that one I dont stop haha), and lots of cheap indie games (like risk of rain, terra, or building games).

Oooh lots of cake (I actually made cake last night too). 8^) still got some in the fridge. 

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived