Do you enjoy sports?

Kll

Sports?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on the ace spectrum you like sports?

• I am and I do
    • I am and I don’t
    • I’m not ace :p

This poll is closed to new votes

I like playing my sport but otherwise I try to avoid it 

helana12_03

Yes I and and absolutely

I don't do sports but I get really into the olympics every time that happens.

I'm more into solo fitness, or fitness activities that aren't really "sports teams" like dancing/archery/weight lifting/martial arts.

Ah man archery, loved it growing up but only did it a couple times, you know that 1 hour experience at the holiday park sort of situation. This was up until I watched london 2012 on television and saw how bored all the archers looked with their automatic swinging bows and that saddened me a bit. But hey.

In general I’ve always had too low of confidence for sports. I might be a bit better now but not tried.

Having said that since slightly over half the respondents do like sports 🤔 (although i guess another 1-2 options might have made it clearer if people like sports or like /playing/ sports cause theres a difference) maybe we should do meets where we go play some sports in a park someplace and maybe picnic? 

AVENlympics comes to mind, but with a lesser varienty of sport types ofc lol

How to make it inclusive for everyone tho

J. van Deijck
On 3/21/2018 at 9:53 AM, Omega the Shadow said:

Watching sports? No, not at all. It's boring as heck. Playing sports? It depends on the sport. Most of them I have no interest in, but some can be really fun, especially if they're unconventional.

So in general I'd go ahead and say no.

same in general.

I only enjoy basketball, but I cannot play because of my heart. at least I can still ride bikes 😀

• 6 months later...

I watch baseball (MLB) some NASCAR and hockey during playoffs.

I play softball and golf.

Kelthepurplequeen

I hate them and I suck at them because my dexterity is horrible.

• 1 month later...

@killerlamb

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived