Cupioromantic?

Contra

Hello,

I’m completely new here and after read many posts I decided to post it, because I’m in a completly doubt about  my orientation. Since when I was young (today I’m 36yo) I’m not really able to stay longer in a relationship, normally only for a couple of months. I like the idea of relationship, I like the dynamic of relationship but I have a big problem to have a true connection with my partners (normally they say that I’m cold). I enjoy sex, but even with the best sexual partner and after being really attracted to them, I normally lose completly my interest. Then I stay in the relationship because the convenience, until my partner feel really bad about the distance and broke up with me. Can it be a Cupioromantic behavior? Thanx for all and sorry for my bad English.

Your English is fine.

Cupioromantic is someone who is aromantic but still desires a romantic relationship. You definitely sound like you are at least on the aro-scale, but whether you are cupioromantic is something only you can say.

Thank you very much, just now I’m trying to identify it, because I was always judged as a bad person, without feelings and things like it, what always made me feel so bad... but just now I start to feel a some kind of releaf, knowing at least that the aro-scale exists... thank you one more time 

Archived