Hello

IrishArcher

IrishArcher

Hi! I'm 16 years old, and I've been identifying as ace-spec for over a year and a half now. I'm not sure what else to say, just that I'm looking for a community/friends who can relate. :)

Platonic Underdog

Hi, welcome and have some cake šŸ°šŸ°šŸ° you'll certainly find people here who can relate. I hope you enjoy your time here šŸ˜Š

IrishArcher

Thank you! I've been browsing the site for a while but only just decided to make an account. Most of my IRL friends are wayyy on the other side of the spectrum, which makes it hard for us to understand each other when it comes to relationships, so I was hoping for a place to chat without having to explain myself all the time.

Platonic Underdog

You're welcome šŸ˜Š yeah, I get how hard it can be. I just came out to my sister and she couldn't believe it was an actual orientation rather than one of my little quirks šŸ˜” but that's why I joined Aven, to have a place to meet people like me and so far, it's proven to be an awesome place. And you certainly don't need to explain yourself here šŸ˜Š

Welcome! Youā€™ve certainly comeĀ to the right place :)Ā 

c3.jpg

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN!Ā :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here.Ā :)Ā The Terms of Service isĀ here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called)Ā a message. Ā Also, there's a handy forum calledĀ Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outliningĀ who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done inĀ or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod.Ā 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:Ā Ā Welcome Lounge Mini ManualĀ |Ā Welcoming 101Ā |Ā Quick Guide to the ForumsĀ |Ā Asexuality FAQ's

Ā Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! šŸ˜Š

Archived