Am I Non-Binary?

ty.needs.help

look up a list of gender terminology and see if anything matches you, and ask me if you have further questions, as I cannot diagnose someone else’s gender accurately.

Hello @ty.needs.help!

This post can help you understand your gender:

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/120155-gender-definitions-master-list-draft/

You say you feel like you either have no gender, or are a male? That could mean you are agender (genderless) or a trans boy. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what your gender is. You'll have to explore that yourself and figure out labels that apply to you.

Do you switch between agender and boy? That could be bigender (this one can mean feeling two genders at the same time to abruptly flipping between two) or genderflux (where you feel like you fluxate between agender and a gender). 

Or maybe look at demiboy (identitying partly as a boy or feeling a little bit of association with a gender). 

Good luck!

To be honest, it really is a matter of doing your research and finding the identity that you think best fits you. Gender is something you can explore for a very long time, and you may change your identity multiple times throughout your life. What's most important is that you are comfortable with your chosen identity, and that's something you can only decide for yourself.

Archived