Question About Agenderflux

Ms. Carolynne

Ms. Carolynne

I'm thinking I may be genderflux, but definitely lean towards agendered, and would say that's sort of my base, or at least part of the fluctuation.

However, I also feel I'm bigendered. Male (maybe demi-boy), and demi-girl it would seem. The male usually more dominant, although the demi-girl has been quite noticible lately, at least when I feel gendered (sometimes I feel agendered).

Usually genderflux and agenderflux reference one gender. Bigenderflux is used in regards to bigendered individuals in flux, but I feel it doesn't encompass my agendered phases.

My main question is, would agenderflux still be accurate? Would "agenderflux male and demi-girl" make sense? I do feel bigendered agenderflux, or a-bigenderflux might be a bit klunky.

I'm kind of wondering what the best term might be, if there is one.

Another thing...

As more of an aside, but still related.

I am starting to notice that I'll gravitate more towards one of the three (agendered, male, and demi-girl) at times, and the intensity of the male and demi-girl aren't always syncronised. I think the demi-girl actually is more dominant than the male sometimes.

Is agenderfluid a possibility?

I don't know, but what I do know is that this post gave me a headache.

Could probably say bigenderflux. As the flux imo, already denotes some sort of agenderness present. And if the two genders are usually present together but change that’s where the flux part would come in for that. (But if you end up feeling say male but neither demigirl or agende then maybe look into genderfluid as a broader term)

Janus the Fox

Relatable really, being agender at the most common, though fluid between female and male (probably/maybe Demi Girl, rarely male, vast majorities of time agendered, plus identifying longer periods of time as female, needing cross-dressing and rarely a change of pronoun beyond "them", I'm male sex).

It's going to be clunky yeah... the wording in this area of gender dosen't properly fit the wording well.  Regardless, I experience a fairly similar fluidity.  (I can go by, Agender, Genderfluid, Female, Trans.  Or Femboy when feeling much feminine).

Indeed in-between the 3, mild swings if noticeable at all at times for me.

I'd say that agenderflux fits by what you describe. Sort of having agender as a base, with your male- and female-ness fluctuating but never being one or the other exclusively. That's how I understand the term. Of course bigenderflux can fit too, if you want to put the emphasis more on the male/female-ness rather than the agender part.

8 hours ago, Finn. said:

I'd say that agenderflux fits by what you describe. Sort of having agender as a base, with your male- and female-ness fluctuating but never being one or the other exclusively. That's how I understand the term. Of course bigenderflux can fit too, if you want to put the emphasis more on the male/female-ness rather than the agender part.

I don’t personally think that genderflux necessarily implies that agender is the base. I always thought the term libragender was more of ‘agender as base’ type of term.

I personally identify as genderflux and sometimes I’m exclusively male. 

In saying this, however, I recognize that there are multiple ways to interpret a label. I just wanted to add my two cents to this. 

5 hours ago, ReyGraves said:

I don’t personally think that genderflux necessarily implies that agender is the base

Well this is about agenderflux, not genderflux. and from my understanding, agenderflux emphasizes the agender part, while genderflux can go "full-gender". Also, agenderflux is pretty much the same as libragender, or at least it seems like the more current/popular term for it.

7 hours ago, Finn. said:

Well this is about agenderflux, not genderflux. and from my understanding, agenderflux emphasizes the agender part, while genderflux can go "full-gender". Also, agenderflux is pretty much the same as libragender, or at least it seems like the more current/popular term for it.

Oh, I’m sorry, I misread your first post. Your right, my apologizes. 

Archived