Just joined! Hello!

Parfait

Hello, hi. c: I have just joined, and don't know where to begin. 

I hope to meet people I can relate to, and make some new friends. I joined to share some of my personal experiences and feelings, as I feel alone in how I feel about some things. I won't be tackling those issues just yet though, I want to familiarize myself with the site.

Again, hello. ^^;

Platonic Underdog

Hello and welcome. Have some cake 🍰🍰🍰 and I hope that you enjoy your time here on Aven 😊

Hey, welcome to Aven have some cake :cake::cake:

Everyone here is so nice so you'll have no problem making friends! Hope you enjoy it here! 

Celyn: The Lutening

Hi Parfait, what a wonderful and appropriate username! I promise you're not alone, there will be people here who share some of those experiences and feelings :) :cake:

Welcome! I hope you find these forums helpful!

I just joined and I'm not really sure where to start. I've been having some romantic/sexuality issues in a relationship and I thought I might be able to find some answers. I'm a computer science student and I like to sew and cosplay in my free time.

StreetlightDawn

Welcome! :cake: I've been here for a few months and I'm still exploring and learning new things on these forums. I hope they are helpful for you too!

Welcome! Feel free to ask us anything, we’re always happy to help :) 

csc_8469.jpg

Hello all and welcome to the AVEN community! Happy to have you here! I am joining the cake party and bestowing you with rainbow hearts! :D

Related image

12 hours ago, KittBee said:

I just joined and I'm not really sure where to start. I've been having some romantic/sexuality issues in a relationship and I thought I might be able to find some answers. I'm a computer science student and I like to sew and cosplay in my free time.

Welcome @KittBee! If you want advice and help on relationships, you should definitely check out the Asexual Relationships forum, the Gray Area, Sex and Related Discussion forum, and the Romantic and Aromantics Orientation forum. Hopefully you can find help on one of those.

The best place to start is to post an introduction on the Welcome Lounge, but of course you don't have to. Then explore the forums that seem interesting or relatable to you. The Just for Fun and AVEN Arcade forums are super fun, so I'd recommend you check them out!

I noticed you have a demigirl flag as the background of your profile picture. If you are are demigender, it's really nice to meet a fellow demigirl, or if not someone who also uses she/they pronouns.

Welcome to AVEN! I hope you have a great time here.:cake:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived